Hi Ricardo.... Happy new year!!!

I thik first is important to understand, with who way the system of Audya manages the midi files to create a style...
In a midi file we can to write only midi notes, and of course all midi messages (CC"xxx, Programs Changes, etc)....
When we converted (with Style Compiler) the midi file to Audya style (PAT), there exist the midi messages (if we have write in midi file) and whith it the style can:

1) To Changes Chords of Live Guitar in Intro or Ending with midi Programs Changes.

2) To Start-Stop Live Guitar...

So.. we must do the Midi programming with messages (Programs Changes) via midi editor of Cubase...
The system does not care about the program (Live Guitar) that we will select to use, but the how to play properly the Live Guitar in a Intro or Ending ..
I think therefore its imposible to listen the Live Guitar from Cubase...
The COMPANY not has given us some way to do this .... I do not know something about this... if someone knows something please say..
For More info about midi programming Live Guitar, please see in the Style Compiler Manual page 4-5 and 14..

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (01/07/13 09:06 AM)