Possibly, Dennis...

One of the things that the simpler voice architecture of the Roland's affords you, though, is independence of sounds from effects architecture. When you listen to the Korg's sounds, you are generally listening to the patch AND it's associated insert effects. All well and good, but when selecting sounds in a hurry to create a split and layered combi, setting up the insert effects so there isn't a drastic change in sound is quite the task.

Roland's are much more WYSIWYG. You can select any patch, and be pretty assured that no matter how you use it, as a solo tone, as part of a layer on the LWR section, whatever, you are going to get what you expect. Add to that, if there IS a tone with an insert effect that you want, select it as UPR 1 and the MFX will get loaded and assigned, and you can use it like that. Plus an easy front panel button to turn the MFX on and off as needed.

Pretty much ANY keyboard can be learned intimately with time. I'm pretty fast getting around on my K2500/KDFX. But, after considerable time on both, I'm fairly confident that my G70 is faster to set up combis! And yes, although only having had the PA3X for a few weeks, I'm not entirely a Korg noob, having a Triton for years (and things haven't changed all THAT much from that progenitor!), so I think, at least from my perspective, in saying at this particular task, the G70 is without equal.

Simplicity has its advantages!