Originally Posted By: ricardo
Really nice tip for me that iīm starting .. I donīt know that itīs possible to use msp in the styles even :\ very thank to Henny.. just a doubt .. this means that for example i can sample for example, many songs from my korg tritom extreme, and make a style intro for example with them ? How many msp may i have charged in memory ? It depends on how long it will be my samples inside the msp ?
One more, suppose that i want to sample the entire intro, so in this case itīs even better to save my wave for intro in user audio drum no? Sorry if i am saying something really incorrect, because i always played with synthīs, and iīm starting now playing with arranjerīs, so all information itīs new for me .. really sorry .. and I will thanks for every help that you could help me

1) In Audya we have up 64mb internel memory Ram...
As therefore we can to load multisamples (MSP and INS) up 64mb.. For example if you load MSP with 16mb memory each MSP, you can to load 4 MSP...
You can also to expanded up to 196mb..

2) Yes you right... A MSP or INS depends on how long, is the samples that exist in file...

3) User Audio Drums you can to load up 16Bars in each Variations.. The User Audio Drums play direct from Hard Disc.. No need Ram... As threfore we can to have UAD loops with without limit... The limit is the 80giga of Audya...
In Intros and Endings you can to have also wave files (Only Rythmic loops)...

smile

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (12/09/12 11:04 PM)