hello all out there. i have been looking for quite a while into synth modules and midi modules, and i am still very confused as to what i need, although i know what i want. presently i have a casio ps-20, which has 1 midi in and 1 midi out plug, and has only 8 voices, with 12 different reverbs, and 12 different chorus setting. it has no memory options, or expansion options. my goal is to just get a simple and small box that will allow me to play extra sounds off of my keyboard, namely organs, and possibly various instruments, all in live performance. i have a VERY limited budget, and all the modules that i can find out there aside from the Boss DR-synth 330 are above $500!!! i could easily get like $100 and buy a cheapo kiddy keyboard with midi-sockets and many sounds, but that is very bulky, and i do alot of travelling every 3 months. what are my options? am i looking in the wrong spots? am i more uninformed than i thought i was? ok... well i think you can figure out my little dillemma.
thanks alot to whomever can help me. :-)

Lisztman