Donny, I agree with you. Korg Pa600 in your signature already.. smile Way to go !!

Rolandfan, yes the SA2 voices, some SA voices, choir voices, live drums.. are missing !! But I think, once its available for a demo, we should try it out and then come to the "happy or frustrated or undecided" The specs, although not to your expectations, its still better than the 910 and very close to the T3. I am sure the sound coming out of the newly designed speakers with the T3 sound engine will be a decent step forwards.

And what`s more.. the audio features added, expansion capabilities, new speakers etc. would surely get you to try it out when it comes along. Till then.. "my gear is so good. I never knew it could do this too" moments will keep us happy for some time wink

Talking of choices.. we will have a lot to choose in the coming months... PA600, Pa3X cabinet, Krome from Korg, PSR S950,S750 from Yamaha , MidJPro from Ketron and to complete the list... Just get the feeling the supernatural TOTL arranger from Roland will make its way too smile

Auron Music