Updated List:
(Added [CHANGED] or [NEW] in front of the headline)

[CHANGED] STYLES FROM USB DEVICES
=================================

If you try now to load a style directly from a memory stick, this does not work anymore. On the display there is showing up a "N" for the style, and the style does not play. If you copy the same style on to the hard disk, the style does work. Until version 3.0 it was possible to load styles from a memory stick.
--> BUG or FEATURE AS DESIGNED?

BTW: It was in OS3 also not possible to save changed styles (View changes) onto a memory stick when opened from this memory stick. Couldn't test this as it is not longer possible to open styles from a USB device.

LEGACY STYLES
=============

It is still not possible to load old legacy styles e.g. from the MS devices. (did also not work in earlier versions) It is also not possible to edit this kind of style within the style editor. I.e. I have still to use the very time consuming way via the XD3.
--> REQUEST

USER LIVE GUITAR
================

If I try to use the new feature USER LIVE GUITAR this does not work properly. It says, that it is possible to load up to for live guitars. If I want to do so and I call the directory "user live guitars" the correct dialog opens. If I then active this function and try to load User live guitars, it sometimes load this selected guitar to place 1 + 2. It looks like this:

RNB_NEW
RNB_NEW
-------
-------

You can then delete one and load others. Now it seems that it works, but if you now loading the 3rd guitar this double loading comes again. Then you delete one of them, now it looks like following (i.e. the 1st loaded guitar is missing):

------
GARAGEROCK
SOKA
------

--> BUG?

[CHANGED] HARMONY
=================

--> Problem with Custom Setup seems to be solved. I do not know how, but meanwhile setting is stored together with the Custom Setup.
--> Maybe it was a first time saving problem or I did something wrong.

PATTERN EDIT
============

It seems it is not possible to copy parts from a source pattern to a destination pattern. Tried a while, but it was only possible to copy parts within a style.

--> MISSING FUNCTIONALITY? --> REQUEST

[NEW] PATTERN VIEW / Mode
=========================

Since Audya it is possible to configure the "Parallel / Close" settings and Retriggerin on every style part (Intro1, Intro1, ArrangerA, B, C...).
It is done in the Pattern/Mode configuration (Chord Tab). It is still not possible to edit this on the endings in a normal way. (did also not work in earlier versions)
Work around: Currently it is only possible to play an ending and change the Parallel/close settings during the ending plays.
In the Pattern View mode you can edit endings by pressing the resp. Intro/Ending twice. This should also be possible in the Mode settings.

--> REQUEST for next version

[NEW] Midi/Accordeon Interface
==============================

From my point of view the midi interface does still not working properly. Often there is missing the bass on the first beat of a bar.
This was also a problem of earlier Ketron devices. Is has always been excused with only 64 polyphony. With Audya we have now 197 - so this should not longer be the problem.
The currently best midi interface implementation for Accordeons has the XD3 (still better than the SD3) as on XD3 you have also the possiblilty to set the priority for Left/Right - and this solves the problem with missing basses more or less.
Furtheron it is possible on the XD3 to interact with the Bass even if Bass manual is deactivated. This is an excellent feature, never saw something like that on other keyboards or modules.
If the current Audya interface is implemented also in the Audya4 (and I guess it is), I personally would not change from the XD3 to an Audya4.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 04-12-2010).]