Quote:
Originally posted by Cristi Audya:
by mistake i have erased my hdd, i sent it to Ketron Ancona and they put on the resources. After this i made a copy off all the files on the hard drive - including the system ones as they came from ketron. I wanted to test them to see if it works with other hdd in case of a fault, i uploaded the files in audya, everithing works fine but i can not make an update on this hdd. When i connect the USB, i run the update, it installs, at restart i hold the F10 key and unplugged but it doesn`t make any thing....it says on the display that message and it holds like that....i have tried in many ways, clone hdd, copy partition but nothing....the new hdd`s size is 100gb but formatting it, the audia creates a partition of 74gb. All i can say is that on the original hdd the update installs without probl.What could it be? the hdd must pe cloned in other way....i made a copy with total commander with the hiden files obtion.....what are we doing in case of a fault of the hard drive?

Cristi,

I think Darren Ketron UK as told you how to do this, I have just got a set of backup disk today and over the weekend I am going to buy a new HDD, I am going to format the HDD inside the Audya (NOT ON MY PC) I am then going to put on the 3 backup disks which give you Audya 2.0C, it should then run, I will then put on OS3.0C and that should run. If I am totally successful I will send you a step by step and you must do it this way and no other, OK. I am like you, I would like a backup disk. There should not be a problem with this

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey