Hi all.
I know this is a boring question for you. but I still have to ask which 1 is the best, Psr-s710 or Pa50Sd? I don't want to compair with Psr-s910, because the price is too high! moreover, I cannot even find the approximate price of Korg Pa50Sd, Yamaha Psr-s710 or Psr-s910 in Indian rupees. I found somewher the Pa50Sd--rs 47000, psr-s710--rs 48000, psr-s910--rs 69000. again I found somewhere the price of Pa50Sd is rs37000. so I'm in a great confusion!
if somebody tell me the price in Indian rupees, it'll be very very helpful. I have heard from a group of people that the korg Pa50Sd sounds much better than Psr series, but I have heard some demos of Pa50Sd and the piano sound is not up to the mark. if anyone have that model and kindly send me a solo grand piano sound without anything played with it, it will be very helpfull to me. though, I know the sound of Korg Pa500 is better than Pa50Sd, but being a visually challenged I cannot able to use the touch screen.
please please comment on this post as I really in a great need of some valuable response from experienced person like you all.
Kind regards