Here are my problems:

1. I can't record a midi file to my PC, or any other way. Thus I can't record the Midjay voices and styles.
2. I can't record a registration for a change in a style.
3. I haven't been able to sync a wav file to a midi. Timing it is a problem.
4. I can't play MS series patterns.
5. MS series recorded midis sound poor and need to be re-recorded, but I can't re-record them with the Midjay. I shouldn't have to I have to go and buy an X1,SD1 or XD3 to do this.
6. I can't figure out how to plug in my midi guitar and midi bass pedals, at the same time, to activate styles with the bass pedals and voices on the guitar.
7. I can't trigger minor, aug,. and Dim, chords with my midi guitar. I believe the same problem exists for button type accordion players.
8. Won't record MP3 files.
9. No input for volume pedal.
10. I am told that it won't remix any styles that are not on board.
11. Wont pause files in Play List Mode.
12. "Exit" not foot switch assignable

I have contacted A.J re. these, and he will respond to me. As I assume others have these problems too, I will post a follow up when I have any solutions. In the meantime, if anyone has any answers to any of these, I'll be anxious to hear them. As an aside, I used my midijay N.Y. eve and it saved my butt, as I had a bad cold and went hoarse early in the gig. MJ to the rescue. I had 30 wav files I had recorded from my CD. So I lip synced those and played lots of instrumentals. I like this unit, and will like it more if I can get some of these issues resolved.