Hello...
On my SD1 I have recently installed the new OS4 sucessfuly as every owner of a SD1.

I noticed today that when I save any change to the "power on setup" menu (like a button on/off, a style, a register or a right section sound), the keyboard doesn't boot using the configuration I just saved!... It just boots using always the same as the block register 001 (from factory), but I have certified that the keyboard isn't only "caling" that register on startup...it's just using the same configuration.

With my old 3.0c I could turn any button on/off like the "pianist", "single register" or "hold" and after saving the desired configuration to the "power on setup" the keyboard would boot using that same configuration. I could even recall a register after booting, I think, if I had saved it to the "power on setup".

Now it just doesn't work!! I can only save transpose changes or changes under the micro edit menu and THAT the keyboard will boot up with... nothing else..... not even a button... not even a style or a register...

What can possibly be wrong?!...
Is it a OS4 bug? did anyone notice this?

Thanks in advance...

Luis Santos