Hi Dennis.

Quote:
Sorry James, I meant to get back to this thread earlier, but this was a PC refresh morning

No worries mate, I'm doing all this to support Lionstracs so it would be nice if Lionstracs put a system in place for developers like me to get access to the information we require quickly. Domencio should not have to answer all emails.

Quote:
I have not looked at the LSCP for the X-Giga banks yet, but I will now and see if I can help out with the re-writing....
Although perhaps wait until you update the LSCP program???

It's best to just wait until the next release of LSCP Gen as it will include many changes as well as support for true MSB + LSB, then again I'm sure Tastenpoint didn't do all that work for nothing so Lionstracs really need to get back onto those guys and get them to correct the LSCP File.

Quote:
Example :
DEFAULT BANK - HIGHER BANK - PATCH #
To use banks of Ketron patch banks for example:

Yes, that's how LSCP Gen does it right now, but according the the documentation on Linux Sampler, they call this method the MSB only method. To guarantee that there would be no problems in the future with some very “odd” library that needs to use both MSB and LSB, I will have to modify LSCP Gen to allow people to enter in sounds using MSB and LSB.

I've already spent all last night and this morning rewriting things. So I have it already calculating the merged MSB+LSB values now, and I'm just going back over everything now and cleaning up my code. I also need to add compatibility for the new 4.3 OS and multi LSCP files that Liosntracs added.

Again, I'm stuck for information on that. I believe there are 10 file names you can use now, but what are they and where is this written ?

Quote:
To do that, LSCP MUST be the default creation program.

Yep, that's how I feel on this. People are making too many mistakes and this is the only means to create the files correctly and create consistency. For example LinuxSampler does not calculate MSB+LSB values so Tastenpoint did manual calculations for each and every sound they add. This leaves huge room for error where if the time is take to explain the LSCP file format in detail to me, LSCP Gen can automate the process.

Regards
James