Here's a VERY BAD (of course) altavista translation:

Hello, Again at home in-wobbled. I have myself to learn animal been pleased on the fair or others. I can simply only say SUPER In order to surely answer few questions to the new SD1 a plus. On the music fair of this year an old new key board presented with the name SD1 plus. The following differentiates between both devices. Both equipment is in terms of hardware equal up to a few optical little things. The SD1 plus is equipped with verschiednen multicolored tracers, furthermore the cover floppy disk drive in the color silver was painted. The inscriptions were adapted on the functions of the new update 4,0, imprinted thus e.g. the functions for the Drumremix with. Now to the sound. The sound is the same with the new update and the plus version. Also the operating system is alike. And the following differentiates between now both devices. The SD1 plus contains already on the non removable disk 200 Singleregistrationen, new Flashstyles. In the sound file are additional sounds of SAM polarizing. In the Singlestyleordner 35 Singlestyles are contained. Thus is which the sound and the operation concerns with both devices of everything directly. The first pictures will appear the next days. greeting more m.rappenegger