Thanks AJ. Here's what's wrong with my SD-1:

I bought this keyboard used from Connecticut about a month ago. The first time I plugged it in and turned the power on, the screen lit up but it did not complete the boot. I was told by the previous owner that the same thing has happened to him one time, but after flipping the on/off switch several times, it finally booted up and was able to use the keyboard. I did the same thing and it worked. The keyboard had an operating system of 2.0, and I upgraded it to 3.0. I've been using the keyboard everyday and the same boot problem only re-occurred one more time.

The second problem with the keyboard is the "ticking noise" when the microphone is set to "active". The ticking noise disappears when I set the microphones to inactive. Microphone 2 always works, but when the ticking noise is on, microphone 1 goes on and off at the same timing as the ticking noise. The ticking sound is not always there, but when it starts, the only way to get rid of it is to turn the keyboard off and on again. Sometimes the problems repeats, sometimes it doesn't.

Those are the only two problems I have. Everything else seem to work just fine.

Thanks for your help, AJ.

Phil