Leezone,

Take a look at this and this will explain what I mean about the UK, below is an excerpt from the UK Ketron site, Unionguy wrote to the site the administrator answered Ron , it’s all below.

This is what Ron wrote in a request from D avid, that David thought Ron was still running 1.2 on his Audya

“David, I updated the Audya to 2.0C not long after I bought it. It appeared to make no difference with any of the problems I was having. AJ from Audya left a message on my phone to call him back. I'm not sure if I will or not.”

David’s answer to Ron (Uniounguy) is below, can you tell me how the statement sounds to you, I am not making fun of you or anyone, when you have sent a reply to this I will tell you how I feel about David’s reply, please reply to this it might help everyone see how things can get twisted around.

“Well AJ is the expert across the water, as witness his Youtube masterclasses.
Give him a call -what have you got to lose?
Best wishes
Dave. “

Thanks Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 09-23-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey