Boy, I wish I had another arranger! After selling my Tyros and then recently giving my PSR 2000 to my nephew I really am getting antsy to get another arranger sometime soon. Although, the "next" totl arranger we'll see (that you don't have to take a second out on your house to get) will be the new Roland most likely. I think Roland is shooting for Winter NAMM '10 and I hope it's true.

Since Roland most notably releases any and all of their totl arrangers at the Winter NAMM events apparently, I guess Summer NAMM '09 looks like it will be a wash from them unfortunately. I can wait though. Especially since I have more time than money. Some people have more money than time and to them I give my sincerest condolences.

All the best,
Mike

PS: Good idea though Cassp. For me personally, my style of playing is left hand for Bass and comping chords and right hand is for melody and/or some chords as well, plus whatever grace notes or runs etc. I usually did all my VH in real time with my arranger recordings (as opposed to recording the vocals separately), especially when playing along with Styles.