I'm tickled you like the Korg, Lee...it is nice to see someone else that is pleased with their arranger.

I wish I could try one out, but they aren't sold here, and I may not be on the road again until May or June...there may be a dealer who carries them in one of the centers I'll be visiting....I hope.

The reason I'm struck on the S900 is that I'd rather not invest a lot into a keyboard I'll be only keeping for a few years,...I like having the latest technology, and, besides, these mid-range instruments are far above what they were several years ago...they can be used by a pro as easily as the TOTL arrangers.

To get around the rotary fast and slow switch being on the right, I program two organ sounds in the registration...one with slow Leslie, one with fast...or, I use a footswitch.

I'm lucky not to need 76 keys...saves me money, I have a more compact instrument, the wheels are closer, and it's lighter.

I only use an arranger to play LH chords and RH melody and I love playing that way...it is so different from playing solo piano...it's almost like a vacation.

But, I must say, Korg seems to have a much more interesting 76 note arranger than Roland...now, if I can only get to try one.

Ian