I sincerely believe the only thing wrong is the samples he provided. Essentially, it's live recordings from a piano bar, which are marginal at best. The guy is probably very talented, a mediocre player, but a good entertainer. I seriously doubt that he books many jobs from his website, which was my experience as well. Hey, he has a job as an entertainer on a cruise ship, which for some zoners has been one of their fantasies. He's probably making a good living, having lots of fun entertaining cruise ship, piano-bar patrons, and doing what he wants to do. He obviously interacts with his audience and they too seem to be having fun.

As for the song Piano Man he performed, most comments are correct, it's not even close. On the flip side, I get requests for Piano Man all the time, mostly from younger audience members and I just will not do the song. It's boring as hell, long, and did I mention it was boring as hell? Oh well, he kept the piano bar drunks happy and entertained, and that's what he is paid to do.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)