Well, I don't bow the truth if this is it what you mean.

What EGO do you mean? Why did you always think that I'm talking to you? In that case I would write you an e-mail. And what makes you always thinking that I'm wrong with my opinions and experiences? I'm really a hard- and software engineer beside my life as a musician...

In the last three threads you always attacked me. I didn't attack you with words but I tried to answer a topic starter...and I tried to answer you without any anger. Nevertheless I felt sometimes be insulted by your "kind" words. You're thinking that I don't have any answer about technics or music. You're always laughing about my 16/44.1 high end studio but fact is that I can make good productions on it...and where are yours?

Please, don't throw with stones as long as you're sitting in a glass house!!!

BTW: Did you find the name of the SCSI card in the meantime? There's still someone waiting for help...

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 10-02-2005).]

EDIT: Okay, sorry, ED!!! Maybe I was a little bit overheated by our little discussions. If you felt insulted by any kind of my words then I say sorry. But, please, don't let words kill our friendship!!!

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 10-03-2005).]