I would love to be able to make my own stlyes. In fact I would be satisfied to be able to take converted styles and adjust them so they would sound good on my instruments. For example I have the Roland G1000 styles converted to Ketron X1. They don't sound bad but are way out of balance (guitar too loud bass not loud enough etc.) Plus I've got many many converted styles for use in my Yamaha 9000Pro but most are not useable due to the wrong voices sounding or they need volume settings adjusted. I've read the owner's manuals and many posts on this forum and the Yahoo groups. But, so far I can't figure out how to do any of this.

I downloaded the programs "Midi 2 Style, One Man Band, and Style Maker". I cannot begin to understand how to use any of the three. In the instructions they start talking about the CASM. What's that?

I am ready, willing and (I hope) able to do style making and adjusting if I could only find some clear step-by-step instructions. Anyone know of a source for this information?

[This message has been edited by deatonent (edited 03-01-2003).]