Yesterday's job was at a location where I've been performing for nearly 5 years, a well established senior center in the Highlandtown section Baltimore. From the time I fired up the sysetem until I stopped nearly 3 hours later, there was always folks on the dancefloor, and the applause after each song came from everyone in the room.

At the end of the job, dozens of people came up and told me how much they enjoyed the music. Many said the songs sounded so clear and wonderful, and the volume level was just perfect.

The same comments were also heard last week from dozens of individuals at a 50th wedding anniversary party I played. The irony of this party was I was performing for about 100 people, of which I only knew 10 at the most. Many were retired, most were over age 70, and though the host said there wasn't a prayer of anyone dancing, a dozen couples were on the dance-floor most of the evening.

The Bose PAS is definitely a keeper, next week I'll harness the cables into a neat package and it will be my primary system. The Logitech Z-5500 will be my backup, and the Barbetta Sona 32-Cs will be sold.

Again, a special thanks to Uncle Dave and Eddie (Btweengigs) Shoemaker for their help.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)