Ok, I'm truly impressed with Tyros' "new" mega sounds, but . . .

Does the new Yamaha Tyros (or Yamaha 9000pro) allow you to independantly 'freeze' just the 'left voice' instrument part? I need to be able to quickly select different styles and then select any one of its 4 associated OTS (one touch) setups, but have the 'left voice' remain on the 'acoustic piano' patch, even though the OTS 'left voice' setting may be different.

One thing I really appreciate about MY specific Yamaha PSR2000 keyboard is that (thru a lucky (for me) early version OS glitch: a bug?), I'm able to achieve the above.

As a pianist, I usually comp (piano style) with my left hand, so need the 'left voice' to remain on the 'acoustic piano' patch most all of the time.

Unfortunately, the current PSR2000 OS version, no longer allows you to freeze just the 'left voice'.

The ability to independantly freeze just the 'left voice instrument part' has become a critically IMPORTANT feature to me when performing. Does the Ketron XD9 or Technics KN7000 support this? Am I destined to playing my 'early version' OS PSR2000 forever?

I hope someone can provide feedback & information on this.

Thanks in advance.

Scott