Quote:
Originally posted by hand made music:
I thought you would have encouraged someone who is provides high quality styles, midi files and registrations. After all, there are many, many posts from others who are seeking these products.

Yes, vendors of support products are always encouraged to announce their products. It was your multiple postings on the one forum that obviously annoyed at least one member. I'll always support vendors but ask that they don't SPAM the forums. Simply make ONE posting on each of the relevant forums to announce your products. If you had just made the one posting on the General Arranger Keyboard forum and put the others on the forums where they belong there wouldn't have been the backlash against you.

I'm sorry for the abuse you received because that is not how I would handle things. But I hope that now you are aware that you actually created the situation we can just put this behind us. If you SPAM a public forum then you are going to step on some toes. There are other vendors that use the forums but they also contribute to the discussion as well as using the forums indirectly as a marketing tool.