Folks:

I don't have a lot of experience w/the others, I just know that UPS is scary. Two years ago I ordered a pair of the "Quiet Comfort" headphones for listening to movies on airplanes. I received a tracking number and tracked the package through delivery. The problem was it never showed up. UPS said it was delivered and there was no package. When I talked about a claim, they said I had to wait 90 days to see if it "shows up". Two weeks later I was walking around the neighborhood and (on a whim), I walked out of my way to go to a house with a similar number than mine (off by 100). Guess what? There was my box sitting outside the door of this house (vacant). It had been rained on and sitting there for 2 weeks!

This week I received a 250 GB USB hard drive and some software (2 separate packages) via DHL. They required signatures for both and left them with the neighbors.

I don't like it when I come home from work and find stuff that has been sitting in front of my door for 6 hours or so.... If I am given a preference, I am going to opt for DHL over UPS.