I've just recently added the EV SxA360 to my active speaker comparison line-up. In short, it excels over the other 3 speakers (see above) in most every regard.

The SxA360 is housed in the same case as the SxA100, but weighs 36 lbs compared to the 100s 43 lbs. EV makes a few other speakers using the same cabinet.

One of the first things noticed with the 360 is much more volume/power. In order to compare all speakers for musical sound quality/fidelity alone, I had to set the 360 at half volume while the others at full.

The 360 provides an excellent, very smooth presence over the entire musical spectrum. A friend helping me audition these speakers kept emphasizing the 'fullness' of sound with the 360. The sound is very natural over the entire range... nothing harsh or boomy, no distortion at full volume.

It must be emphasized that the SxA360 is selling for over $1100 by most vendors, which is at least double that of the others I've compared it against... and that my testing is strictly subjective, which is a very personal matter.

For now, I am resisting the purchase ot this speaker, only pending it's head-to-head comparison against the Barbetta Sona 32C, which hopefully will happen within a few weeks. I will purchase one or the other.

Glenn