Thanks Re Custom settings I find them useful as basis for single regs because alot of the setting is pre done ie Sounds in arrangement. So that if I wish to reuse custom as another reg I dont have to do the full Job. However I find single Registrations better as they store more settings eg right hand sounds.Also they call up text file with song words or a programme of songs to suit the registration-- very usefull. Re single regs I use only one folder for same and I save it in power on Setup - I then put a letter of alphabet in front of different types Eg C for country and accordingly all my country songs and regs are together in the folder. I allow about 20 regs per letter of alphabet ie 20 country regs --I may only use 4 or 5 but when I add new regs I delete one of unused ones thus allowing the numbering of registrations to stay the same otherwise each time I would add a new registrarion all numbers would change EG my waltzs start at 120 and have been so for about two years. Perhaps someone else has better way but this works for me, untill Iget a better way.Pierce