SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Copy bass line and drums from midi file by kierc.0857 @ 10/15/17 05:55 AM

This may have been asked before, but there's some Irish set dancing midis and i wondered if i could somehow remove the bass line and drums to make a style for my Audya ?. Do i need a separate program?. thank you
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: GENOS - read only sounds and styles? by travlin'easy @ 10/14/17 07:08 PM

We all did, Dave. It was a heavily stereo massaged sound that Yamaha produced, and in stereo it sounded fantastic. However, those of us that used the Bose PAS system, you and I, in particular, tried everything to make it sound as good in mono as it d
Jump to new posts Re: Pa4x Microphone Settings? by bruno123 @ 10/14/17 06:18 PM

What did you say? aaaaaaaaah. Don I completely miss the automatic microphone adjustment feature. I would set my cheap fender mic. to the sound of i wanted; then used my Beyer $585 mic and did not understand why everything changed. No problem, I h
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting by travlin'easy @ 10/14/17 04:12 PM

You could almost buy a new outboard for your bass boat for the price of a Genos, Don - NAH! I forgot, you like to really go fast in that boat, so it would cost the price of 4 or 5 Genos's. Gary
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Help keep Synth Zone Online