SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 Voicetron is Awesome! by Pannanorge @ 12/10/18 07:24 AM

Under "Micro" - "Edit" - "Pitch shift", I find a funny mouse-voice. But this voice is not in the same tune as I am singing With....Its like it is transposed like -3 or something. Is it not possible to get this voice in
Jump to new posts Re: I`ll walk beside you by tony mads usa @ 12/10/18 07:22 AM

Terry, just got a chance to listen ... Very pretty, Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Musician or Entertainer? by bruno123 @ 12/10/18 04:54 AM

When it comes to Jazz, my Opinion: Two kinds of jazz. The one that I favor is when the melody is not completely lost. The second is when the melody is played and then they go off onto another journey, which could fit a number of other songs. They us
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts SongBook Editor v3.0 is now available. 2018.12.10 by tassiespirit @ 12/10/18 02:59 AM

SongBook Editor v3.0 is now available.It support Pa700, Pa1000, and Pa4X. https://www.korg.com/us/news/2018/1210/ Taz
Jump to new posts Re: Your best buy of 2018? by Stephenm52 @ 12/09/18 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By montunomanI finally got a rock n roller a couple of weeks ago. An early Christmas from my mom. Yes, it's way better than my old Home Depot dolly! I used to use the Home Depot dolly it did the trick but upgraded to the Rock n R
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Solo Guitar Entertainer's dream comes true by kharri @ 12/09/18 04:26 PM

Thanks, Here's what seems to work pretty well. GR-55 into Midi In 2 (KBD) on Audya In the Midi setting, set Right channel to 1 all others off. You will also need to make sure all are off under Arranger Chords and Voice/Drawbar. Under STYLE/MODE set
Jump to new posts Re: For you Jazzers by Dnj @ 12/09/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By Stephenm52 Donny, The best one was the T shirt photo you posted a few years ago. It was the one that read “I May Be Old But I Got to Listen to All the Good Bands.” I bought one of those t shirts and lots of much younger
Jump to new posts Re: Weired and Wacky Instruments by Eric, B @ 12/09/18 11:26 AM

Thanks John, LOL I take it as a compliment. Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Tribute to Gary Diamond by Kabinopus @ 12/09/18 10:26 AM

Yes, Gary, your rendition is great; you always share some joyful atmosphere with your singing, I guess, this is a part of your success.
Jump to new posts Re: You are all invited. . . by rphillipchuk @ 12/09/18 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By cgilesOriginally Posted By rphillipchuk Would love to sit in a boat with him and spend an afternoon fishing........ Just remember what happened to Fredo (Godfather) . chas
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Help keep Synth Zone Online