SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Genos by travlin'easy @ 10/21/17 08:03 AM

Keep in mind that when Donny changes arranger keyboards there is no fanfare - it's usually a covert operation that takes place in the middle of the night. Then, one day, someone notices that his logo on his posts has changed. Whoops! What the hell ha
Jump to new posts Re: OT Reason To Hate Arranger Players by sparky589 @ 10/21/17 07:14 AM

They're both probably getting more $$ than we do for a gig...
Jump to new posts Re: How much would you pay? by DonM @ 10/21/17 07:10 AM

Don't knock the old ladies. It's been a while since I could make the YOUNG girls cackle!
Jump to new posts Re: Chony bought a Genos... by Bachus @ 10/20/17 11:57 PM

I think this is the most important conclusion from Chony Comparing the Genos to the Pa4x Quote:The Korg is a much better performance instrument because: - it is smaller - it has tons of hardware buttons for practical live performance without the ne
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Ketron File Archive by Vadim @ 10/20/17 07:56 PM

any drum samples from Audya ?
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Genos vs Audya by Vadim @ 10/20/17 07:52 PM

Audya definitely has better drums especially those acoustic snare drum set
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 vs Audya by Vadim @ 10/20/17 07:47 PM

wow just realized I'm a member of 14 years on this form already , haven't posted here in a while
Jump to new posts Re: New Genos Demo Video... by leeboy @ 10/20/17 03:38 PM

What is it with these viseos being down??? One I like is down now too. Lee
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Genos Demo by leeboy @ 10/20/17 03:32 PM

Yes...it was a great demo too...maybe it will be back... Lee
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Old Geezer time by cgiles @ 10/20/17 01:56 PM

Great. Are you coming via I75 (where we met last time)? That's in Kennesaw, GA and very close to me. Newnan is a haul. Check your map. In any case, we'll figure it out. Anyhoo, this time, I'm buying........maybe . You've got my number, give me
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: KORG PA4X 51 w/EC5 PEDAL FOR SALE! by donpatt @ 10/20/17 12:01 PM

THE PA4X AND EC5 PEDAL ARE SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: PAas tryout by guitpic1 @ 10/20/17 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By guitpic1Mel, Don, Many thanks. It works. I now get the PAas and main L/R. Tx for your help. The PAas really sounds great...love it and am going to keep it. would the space station amp be enough mon
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Operating System for Audya by Tonewheeldude @ 10/20/17 12:43 AM

5.4b is the latest official release. 5.0E is likely an intermediate version that was on your Audya 4 when new which is normal. It is not available for download on the website. You will need to install 5.3D before installing 5.4B 5.3D: https://www.
Originally Posted By zalmangOriginally Posted By George KayeHave you calibrated your Genos. I just got my shipment of keyboards in and noticed the touch rsponse was off so I pushed "menu", then "Utility" then "calibrate"
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts QSC power amps, anyone? by Uncle Dave @ 10/19/17 10:30 AM

Got 2 good ones for sale or trade: https://reverb.com/shop/davids-gear-depot-37 PLX 3402 - $450 RMX 850 - $150 Free shipping for Zoners!
Jump to new posts Re: Am I barking up the wrong tree? by Siriosys @ 10/19/17 01:52 AM

Hi guitpic1, I'm hoping to use my Nord Stage2 as an external controller for some parts, but being a piano player, I suspect It'll take me some time to get used to the "organ touch" keys. Cheers
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing - all from a lowly PSR-670 in the ... by ekurburski @ 10/18/17 01:59 PM

again, its bit the keyboard. excellent on this end. Also looks like a nice sits for new ideas.
Thank you guys.... Manuel
Jump to new posts Re: Recording an arranger using Pro Tools by Uncle Dave @ 10/18/17 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By montunoman we'd get better results recording each instrument separate. Perhaps, but if you like the arrangement you pre-record, you save studio time, and $$$ by doing it before hand. It's all about the final mix - do you reall
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 - Anyone have yet? by Uncle Dave @ 10/18/17 11:55 AM

Looks like PA1000 delay (again) My retailer sent this update: "The vendor has not provided us with tracking info for those, so it does not look like it. Getting new ETA from vendor." Sigh ...
Jump to new posts Re: Getting down to one keyboard by Bachus @ 10/18/17 11:07 AM

Getting down to 1 keyboard.. Thats what i been hoping to do for half a decade now But then, try to find an 88 key workstation with aftertouch and styles on board..
Jump to new posts Re: I Love SynthZone -- What can we add? by sparky589 @ 10/18/17 09:52 AM

Love your facebook post Fran..I had a page only so I could have a business page attached for my band with pics, video, and our schedule so people knew where to find us. I friended others in the business I knew. Then they posted where they were perfor
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Looking for an SD4 by sparky589 @ 10/18/17 09:16 AM

Yes, an sd4, not sd40. Any out there collecting dust?
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros5 with SD40 - style by fozzie @ 10/18/17 07:33 AM

Hi! Ketron SD 40 is the winner. Sounds much more live. SD 40 styles and Tyros 5 right hand sounds is a perfect combination. I have the same set, but with Ketron MidjPro. Sounds very good. / Fozzie
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Cubase sync audya with usb midi by rob @ 10/18/17 05:31 AM

Hi does anybody know if syncing the ketron and cubase As master and slave via usb midi works and not the normal midi
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online