SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nord Keyboards. by guitpic1 @ 09/22/18 12:06 AM

Great playing. 😁
Jump to new posts Re: Can you link Mp3 files to Text files? by tony mads usa @ 09/21/18 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By Dnj KB?I am talking laptop only ..lol.......I'll just stay the way I am the few times I ever use lyrics anyway...thanx I was wondering about that, Donny ...
Jump to new posts Re: Miss You Nights on KORG PA1000 by Dnj @ 09/21/18 03:28 PM

John well done just had a chance to listen and I really enjoyed it. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Now THIS Is Different Wow! by Dnj @ 09/21/18 12:20 PM

A very kool concept and design !!
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: MESSAGE FOR GUNNAR JONNY by kitkat @ 09/21/18 11:27 AM

Hi GJ, Thanks for your suggestions. There is also someone on YouTube that discusses Musescore. Questions can be asked. A couple of years ago when I had a question I got an answer. It has been so long that I thought I would contact my original source
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of Young Talent... by captain Russ @ 09/21/18 09:58 AM

That was OK!. I'm at a loss to recall an excellent performance on an arranger. Sorry, Donny. Russ
Jump to new posts Re: Your KORG Pa4x WISH List ?? by Dnj @ 09/21/18 07:07 AM

Just maybe KORG will discontinue Pa series TOTL and go in another direction as Yamaha did with the new Genos line of arrangers..... could be Pa4x is the last in the run...we'll see... it's time for change especially while the older baby boomer home o
http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/336189/Korg_Arranger_Secrets_Tutorial
Jump to new posts Re: A short demo featuring John Nebauer's EP Sound-set by montunoman @ 09/20/18 06:12 PM

Great playing and a fantastic sound and the was real good too!
Jump to new posts Re: GABRIELLA QUEVEDO.........Stunning !!! by captain Russ @ 09/20/18 01:02 PM

Makes me FEEL GOOD! Thanks, Chas
Jump to new posts Re: Studio Gear by Dnj @ 09/20/18 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoOriginally Posted By DnjGood luck with the Studio Fran I hope you produce a star! Donny, funny thing about this... I don't have any interest in setting up a studio No interest in recording anyone.. I think
General Discussion
Robbo, You can assign an on screen position to show transpose. I have mine showing on the bottom of the screen. Not got my keyboard in front of me at the moment but I hope I have sent you to search in the right direction. Cheers Carol
Software Arrangers & Softsynths
Jump to new posts Importing drum loops into OMB (One Man Band) by Kashif @ 09/20/18 07:13 AM

Any body know if we can import wav. drum loops into OMB (One Man Band)? or can use a 3rd party software with OMB to do so?
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm trying to help a friend by Speed @ 09/19/18 10:46 PM

thank you all
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Chord recognition question by Bachus @ 09/19/18 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By TedSWow, nine days and... crickets! Where my Korgies at? No one wants to break out their MicroArranger to try this? Not many are readin the sub forums these days You might want to ask the question again in the general arrange
Jump to new posts Re: My impressions of the Roland EA-7 by Bachus @ 09/19/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By vangelisOK, I always loved many Roland products I don't know what to say but I am enjoying the EA-7 styles over many other keyboards that I have and had, the accordions are also very impressive which are one of favorite instrumen
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: perfect keyboard for controlling the sd90... by Bachus @ 09/19/18 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By IMMusic_CurtWe really can't add much to the discussion other than a video we did a few months ago showing a Roland A-800 with a Ketron SD40. Not of much help to you other than to say this combo works very well setting aside the w
THanks, much appreciated!
Jump to new posts Re: Wersi Demo by vangelis @ 09/18/18 06:31 PM

Let me rephrase, the Pegasus Wing looks to be a killer arranger but I haven't seen anything good as far as a demo and although musicstore bought that out they usually make the best KORG demos but when it comes to Wersi nothing spectacular anywhere on
Jump to new posts Re: Spent an hour on Clavinova 705 by Stephenm52 @ 09/18/18 04:22 PM

I don’t remember completely but I believe there’s the equivalent of a PSR 3000 in the CVP307.
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Genos to PSR S770 by Henni @ 09/18/18 01:43 PM

Hi all, By combining the latest version of Mixmaster with the last version of Midiplayer and by using Revo Drum Cleaner, I was able to come up with a much more accurate direct Genos to PSR S770 style conversion - start off by auditioning the "D
Originally Posted By jinglemanI think you'd be surprised Donny by how many pro studios are supplementing or substituting live musicians for synth and vst replications. Back in the 80's, I was observing a Sears jingle session at Universal studios in
Jump to new posts Re: New Roland AX Edge demo wow! by Bachus @ 09/18/18 09:54 AM

Nothing that cant be done from a sitting keyboard position.. I know call me lazy
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Perfect by Ed Sheeran by RMepstead @ 09/18/18 08:44 AM

Style file set in compressed format attached.
Jump to new posts Re: Integra7 demo by Dnj @ 09/18/18 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By Fran CarangoHere is a 3 part demo, sequenced upright bass, drums, and a jazz guitar,, (all Super natural). Recorded with Tascam DR07.. The original guitar part was sequenced with a piano , and substituted with Jazz guitar.. so t
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Help keep Synth Zone Online