SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For all you blues lovers... by tony mads usa @ 01/21/18 11:09 AM

Yes, this guy is good, and it seems like he has a great gig too ...
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts my take on the genos after 2 intensive weeks by philip2000 @ 01/20/18 10:18 PM

i waited about 2 months before the thing actually got delivered. I have been playing with it for about 18 days now...and i am talking hours at a time! I have read the manuals (and am still digging through the online version of it). please keep in min
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: WX WX400 Styles by kierc.0857 @ 01/20/18 04:18 PM

Thank you, but they are a different at the WX. Any sty in WX format great appreciated
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: EMC Style Factory by kierc.0857 @ 01/20/18 04:18 PM

Yes, i see it will read the GEM WX to covert them another format, but i need other format to convert to WX
Jump to new posts Re: Wes working it out. by Riceroni9 @ 01/20/18 08:30 AM

Thanks, Fran: Great to see such a talent at work... and obviously enjoying every minute of it. I like the way he interacts with his supporting players... and the guy at the piano is no slouch. This is what I consider to be real entertainment. Nic
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 Wait is Over! by john smies @ 01/20/18 03:27 AM

thanks for feedback Dave, sounds promising. Alas, I have just heard from my shop that yet again the first delivery date has been postponed to somewhere in February here in Holland..... I know that patience is a virtue but it can become trying at tim
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: korg Pa4x by Bachus @ 01/19/18 10:53 PM

for the money, the pa4x is currently the best vallue i think soundwise it comes close to the GEnos when it comes to interface and sound edditing it has much much more depth then the Genos.. There are many comparisons, you can't go wrong with any of
Jump to new posts Re: And we keep falling! by travlin'easy @ 01/19/18 03:11 PM

My MIL, born in 1900, was still providing square dance lessons at 95 years of age for folks who lived in her senior condo complex in Baltimore. She passed away at 97 in a nursing home with dementia. I think it's in the genes. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: I MUST have a Genos! by Ketron_AJ @ 01/19/18 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By HenniHi John C, The Yamaha guitars are simply AMAZING!!! Almost every possible guitar type/effect/combination can be found in there. For me these are really valuable. Also, using Padmaker, any good sty
Jump to new posts Re: Ain't No Sunshine ... by Riceroni9 @ 01/19/18 09:33 AM

Tony: I was "blown away" by your performance. Super rendition... and a first class vocal. Send more soon! Mason: Enjoyed your comments on the 4X... especially since you are in "recovery mode"... that is so-o-o encouraging, my f
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Will Midi jay pro styles play on audya 4? by Mozzer @ 01/19/18 09:29 AM

Many thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Arranger Song Lists - are they really useful? by Tonewheeldude @ 01/18/18 02:02 PM

Thanks for your input. Its interesting to see how a song list is being made use of in different ways. Taking a tool and adapting it to fit your requirements. Gary - you are right about people not exploring features. I would say most of the pro playe
Jump to new posts Re: Hey, DonM ... by DonM @ 01/18/18 11:02 AM

I'm going slow, but still going! Thanks Tony!
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Lots of old disks, cards, and cartridges for sale by kierc.0857 @ 01/18/18 10:46 AM

A long time ago , but do you still have any?
Originally Posted By MusicalMemoriesHave you had a go at creating styles, the Pa700 is great but lacking in some good country shuffle styles. Take Country Quickstep and slow down to about 100 bpm. Also,I have edited a Foxtrot shuffle to work on the
Jump to new posts Re: PA 1000 - pedals by DonM @ 01/18/18 10:38 AM

The 900 does not accept the pedal. 1000 probably the same. I used a 3rd party midi pedal and it worked great. I still have it if anyone is interested.
Jump to new posts Re: From Yamaha to KORG PA4X by DonM @ 01/18/18 10:34 AM

Better to ask here: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=75&sid=3213bafb8813567c4a2fecddbaa89ac3
Jump to new posts Re: Don Mason hospitalized by Riceroni9 @ 01/18/18 06:50 AM

Good Morning, Don: Be prepared for a "long siege!" The good news is "Mason is above ground"... and all of us who admire him so much are comforted by knowing that. Take baby-steps, exercise patience, enjoy every moment you possibl
Jump to new posts Re: Having trouble with mp3's on my demo page by Gunnar Jonny @ 01/18/18 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9Chrome buffers, but IE plays right away. Same here. Maybe it's a plugin or security issue in Chrome and Firfeox settings, or simply that the Yahoo Player is not compatible?
Jump to new posts Re: pa3x - 76 vs 61 by Bernie9 @ 01/18/18 02:52 AM

I am down to 5'6" now and have no problem at all seeing the screen on my s970.
Jump to new posts Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK by jdx @ 01/17/18 02:57 PM

Hi AJ. I have replied to your pm. Thank you ... A true gentleman.
Jump to new posts Re: NEW KETRON ... by jdx @ 01/17/18 02:44 PM

Sounds fabulous
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Three SD9 Videos By AJ by synerjim @ 01/17/18 01:38 PM

Very nice demos. We need more of Ketron products demos.
Jump to new posts Re: Midi keyboard controller Q by cgiles @ 01/17/18 01:34 PM

Check out Alesis VX49 with VIP. I have this and it's very powerful. chas
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online