SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Is it possible to pan the drums in the Korg Microarranger eg bass drum hard left and snare hard right.In the mixer window it doesnt seem to give this option for the drums
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT: NOR' EASTER ... by jingleman @ 04/22/18 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle DaveBring on the white stuff!!!! It's a winter wonderland .... makes you appreciate spring more, when it finally comes! That’s the problem Dave. Sometimes Spring never comes. In Wisconsin we used to say there were two se
Jump to new posts Re: O.T. a little by rphillipchuk @ 04/22/18 02:17 PM

Good Post Don !
Originally Posted By Stephenm52Congratulations on your new Genos. First to make a Playlist you-need to be using registrations. You do not have to set up all 10 buttons/registrations, you can simply take one tune and use one registration button, d
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Korg Kronos to the PA 4X? by Steve A @ 04/22/18 11:17 AM

Originally Posted By BachusBack on topic.... The pa4x keybed is top knotch fatar build... and among the best ever... And many people agree it feels better then the Matsushita build LS keybed.. So it isn't just me, the PA4x did feel superior....St
Jump to new posts Re: Created on my PSR S770 by Henni @ 04/22/18 08:08 AM

More...
Jump to new posts Re: Upper keyboard fatigue by Bachus @ 04/22/18 01:55 AM

Mabe this would make a great keyboardstand for a 61 key arranger? They also plan on making an 88 key.. which would combine well with a 76 key arranger.. The sound of Crumar/GSi is asumed the best of the best in hardware by many pro musicia
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: ATTN: IT'S ALIVE! ROLAND-ARRANGER FORUM by Nigel @ 04/21/18 11:47 PM

Diki hasn't contacted me about the possibility of rejoining the forum yet.
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Genos tempo lagging problem by Scott Langholff @ 04/21/18 03:27 PM

I don't know, just listened to it again. I hear no difference. Listen to it while tapping you foot and DON'T watch the video. It all sounds the same to my ears. IMHO
Jump to new posts Re: Need lead sheet for Three Times A Lady by Scott Langholff @ 04/21/18 12:10 PM

Thank you Skip and Ron.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Acoustic Piano thoughts... by Kabinopus @ 04/21/18 08:36 AM

I see Yamaha as a very powerful player in the market and the products they offer are both engineered and marketed very carefully. I also imagine that it’s quite hard to compete with such a player. Sometimes someone releases a new instrument or VS
Jump to new posts Re: Play in Stereo always... by Dnj @ 04/21/18 07:03 AM

Jump to new posts YAMAHA PSR A3000 by Dnj @ 04/21/18 06:56 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard Stand Advice by Dnj @ 04/21/18 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By Bill LewisI hear ya Donny. Just trying to find out what the. guys who gig and move a lot prefer. Seems like a wide range of choices. Sometimes a popular choice will rise to rhe top. I hate to do it but belive it or not Walmart c
Jump to new posts Re: Fun show at Memory Care yesterday except for.... by Scott Langholff @ 04/20/18 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By btweengigsScott.... How much time do you need to play "It Was A Very Good Year"? I'll time it next time and let you know. Really.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Jim Laing! by Scott Langholff @ 04/20/18 02:48 PM

Happy Birthday Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha GENOS 61 by Gunnar Jonny @ 04/20/18 01:45 PM

Fake 'news', and Orgaforum collect lots of clicks ....
Jump to new posts Re: My new sound system. by tony mads usa @ 04/20/18 10:42 AM

I'm thinking the '9' was a typo and he just meant ' a second Tesla' or he was talking 0 to 120 ...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * by midisqueeze @ 04/20/18 08:26 AM

Thank you all for this forum!!! It is extremely helpful especially now that I just upgraded to an Audya 4!!! Jerry Ketron Audya 4, Ketron MidJay Pro, MusicTech-50 Digital Accordion, G. Verdi Lite IV +Limex Pro III Midi, Baldoni Midi (Psuedo)-Accord
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 PRO UPDATE DISAPPEARED by stkeys @ 04/20/18 07:13 AM

When I go to Menu Prefs on SD9 I see, Ref 1.0.2 21/09/2017 Firm V3.03 K Firm V2.12 I've just downloaded SD9102-10084.MJUP from Ketron.it Is this the same as the OS I have or is this the latest new update? Thanks,
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts MidjPro markers by filipelou @ 04/20/18 01:17 AM

Is it possible to set midi file markers into the footswitch?
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts New "HD Unlock" option in ketron audya. by poy2001 @ 04/20/18 01:00 AM

Hi!! i am from Spain, and I have 1 ketron Audya,Actually I have updated my keyboard to 5.4c.Can someone explain to me, how work this new function? Thank u very much!! sorry for my poor english!!
Jump to new posts Re: I am officially a new Genos owner!! by Bernie9 @ 04/19/18 11:54 AM

I am not too sure that it is we that should change our outlook. Be it right or wrong, their keyboard is an extension of themselves. hence a personal affront.
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody need adapters like these? by sparky589 @ 04/19/18 07:46 AM

All gone thanks Don and Jim!
Jump to new posts Re: 4X VH by cgiles @ 04/19/18 04:31 AM

Zuki please, let me hold on to my good image of you . Hey, in a bar full of drunks, you worry about the equipment; in a nursing home, you worry about the people......and make sure you've got good insurance . chas
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Help keep Synth Zone Online