SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Eighties songs style files zipped. by Nigel @ 03/17/19 11:50 PM

Recording a posthumous album for a close friend required we did everything possible no matter how difficult.
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha Tyros 5 AjamSonic + Korg Pa600 + ... by Bachus @ 03/17/19 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By Ketron_AJCheck out the WANTED TO BUY & SELL listings for more informaiton on:- * Yamaha Tyros 5 with AjamSonic package installed. * Korg Pa600 Keyboard (new - was switched out for a KETRON SD7) * Presonus 24.4.2 Hybrid Mix
Jump to new posts Re: Genos and using condenser Mic by travlin'easy @ 03/17/19 07:54 PM

I've used my Sennheiser E-855 with a Samson Wireless system and it worked very, very well. Incredibly crisp, clear, sharp sounds with fantastic frequency response. I can't think of any reason not to use that mic with any keyboard. Good luck, Gary
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Korg Pa ... by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 02:34 PM

... http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread..._Kor#Post467584
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha Tyros 5 AjamSonic ... by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 02:33 PM

... http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthread..._Kor#Post467584
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Yamaha MGP32X Hybrid Mixer for sale by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 01:22 PM

Want the warm natural analog sound but with some DSP power and ease of use? Yamaha's MGP 32 provides the perfect blend of both worlds. This unit is sold with a * $300.00 hard case so transportation is already covered, * $75.00 gooseneck desk light
Jump to new posts Re: Lost sound by Terrysutt @ 03/17/19 01:15 PM

I obviously have a problem as suggested with my internet connection as I have just tried to play Gary`s "Against the Wind" and it just freezes.When I click play on How to Clean up vocals it says video not available to other web sites,so I`l
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts New Korg Pa600 for sale! by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 01:01 PM

When someone rushes and buys a Korg Pa600, and in less than 2 weeks, upgrades to the KETRON SD7, you are left with a great deal of a lifetime. Grab this new Pa600 while it lasts. Asking for $900.00 with free shipping anywere in the world outside of E
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Presonus 24.4.2 Studio Live Mixer for sale! by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 12:56 PM

Ever wanted to take your studio sound to the stage but not use a laptop? The Presonus StudioLive mixers are cut out just for that job. Up for sale is a 6 months old Presonus 24 channel mixer. Asking for $1,200.00 outside of Ebay for this elegant mach
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Yamaha Tyros 5 with AJAMSONIC package for sale. by Ketron_AJ @ 03/17/19 12:51 PM

Up for sale is a Yamaha Tyros 5 in new condition. This unit comes with the AjamSonic upgrade package installed (which enhances styles with Live drums and better DSP setting for stage use). Also adds over 2000 professional Karaoke/Mp3/Midifiles/Wave t
Jump to new posts Anyone using the JBL 104 Monitors by Dnj @ 03/17/19 10:59 AM

Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: THE NEW.. KETRON HYPNOSE..COMING SOON by Sokratis 1974 @ 03/16/19 11:19 PM

Bravo my bro Necdetdoni and bravo my bro Taskin!!!... Very Good job!!
Jump to new posts Re: Creating your own style & rhythms on S670 by Riceroni9 @ 03/16/19 08:13 AM

If I had a crystal ball capable of peering into the future... I'm thinking it would show a bright future for Arrangers... after the war was over and the media had been penalized for attempting to "Dumb us down." Children (including teens)
Lionstracs Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Domenico has just released some files for us. by vamechanic100 @ 03/16/19 05:09 AM

Hi Phil123 I have the Lionstracs x76. How did you get the sound working? Mine has loaded everything but the sound out has stopped? Thanks in advance. Yours Brian. By the way I am not on Facebook.
Software Arrangers & Softsynths
Jump to new posts Re: vArranger vs OMB (One man band) by tassiespirit @ 03/16/19 12:51 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Is vArranger touch screen compatible for use with t/s laptop? BIAB doesn't have that feature yet even on the 2019 that I can see. But there is a great VST Plugin for your DAW what ever DAW you have- see this video. htt
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa1000 1.3.1 OS Release by synerjim @ 03/15/19 05:17 PM

Thanks friends. Maybe I don't have always perfect timing in triggering fills but I don't have these issues with my Ketrons, Rolands and Yamahas. As far I can remember, these issues had been going for a while now since my early Korgs. I know there's n
Jump to new posts Re: Don't lose that gig by Uncle Dave @ 03/15/19 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By Dnjhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013A0C0Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I have a box of these at the ready HEY! Maybe we can play "SORRY?"
Jump to new posts Re: Am I on the right track by Terrysutt @ 03/15/19 01:14 PM

Gary,my keyboard is a Roland E80,I have an XLR Samson microphone connected to the mic input and stereo ouputs to a Phillips CD recorder.Vocals are directly from the E80 VH.It looks like I need to experiment with the balancing in the VH,or I may be to
I enjoyed that. I didn't think the strings had too much presence, rather a little too much reverb
https://www.ernieball.com/guitar-accessories/hardware/amp-accessories#P06102
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Help keep Synth Zone Online