SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For you Jazzers by Dnj @ 12/09/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By Stephenm52 Donny, The best one was the T shirt photo you posted a few years ago. It was the one that read “I May Be Old But I Got to Listen to All the Good Bands.” I bought one of those t shirts and lots of much younger
Jump to new posts Re: Weired and Wacky Instruments by Eric, B @ 12/09/18 11:26 AM

Thanks John, LOL I take it as a compliment. Eric
Jump to new posts Re: Tribute to Gary Diamond by Kabinopus @ 12/09/18 10:26 AM

Yes, Gary, your rendition is great; you always share some joyful atmosphere with your singing, I guess, this is a part of your success.
Jump to new posts Re: You are all invited. . . by rphillipchuk @ 12/09/18 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By cgilesOriginally Posted By rphillipchuk Would love to sit in a boat with him and spend an afternoon fishing........ Just remember what happened to Fredo (Godfather) . chas
Jump to new posts Re: How to play guitar on a keyboard by travlin'easy @ 12/08/18 03:52 PM

Neat, but way beyond my skill level as well. Thanks for posting, Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha PSR-S970 Demo! by travlin'easy @ 12/08/18 03:41 PM

I've been tutoring a friend that recently purchased an S-970, therefore, I got to play this wonderful arranger keyboard first hand on several occasions - Fantastic sounding board with a huge number of great features. The instruments sounds are second
Jump to new posts Re: White Christmas Rico Yamaha Genos by KeyBTyros @ 12/08/18 08:15 AM

Hi Gary & Rikki, Thank you both for your kind comments and support wish you 2 a beautiful Christmas and a great december Month !!! greetings Rico
Jump to new posts Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 by guitpic1 @ 12/08/18 04:55 AM

tx all for the responses. Paul, I looked at the Microsoft Surface 2/1. However, they appear to be twice the cost of the Lenovo for the same specs. tx for the tips on musical uses for the Lenovo. Chas, I will be using the Lenovo for video/picture
MIDI Sequencing & Keyboard Styles
Jump to new posts Re: Daw for Korg pa4x keyb by TedS @ 12/07/18 07:36 AM

The Pa4x has built-in style editing. You can even create your own from scratch. Check out the Reference manual for details!
Ketron Forum
More.
Jump to new posts Re: Psr 6300 by organgrinder @ 12/07/18 03:52 AM

I had one also before that the 6100 they were fantastic in their day MEL
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD 7 SD60 by skude @ 12/07/18 01:02 AM

sparky589 I have watched some of AJ's tutorials, and I have a few more to watch. I do a lot of style editing, mostly copy and past between styles om my PA3X. I used the style modeling feature on my Audya a lot, back then. I will spend some time on th
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Explanatory Video of the MODX by Bachus @ 12/06/18 09:42 PM

This guy does probably do the best reviews of keyboards and gear on the interwebs I love my MODX... Its worth every penny and more... This video should explain why... It has everything i have been missing on the Genos... (while the Genos does every
Jump to new posts Re: Original Christmas Song by cgiles @ 12/06/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By DonM I would have made a great star though. I would never turn my back on all you little people!
Jump to new posts Re: Song titles that....... by cgiles @ 12/06/18 01:19 PM

Will do, Russ. chas
Jump to new posts Re: Dreams from the cobwebs of my mind by travlin'easy @ 12/06/18 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By DonMI also have an appendage that is pretty much numb. However it doesn't affect my keyboard playing. Thanks for the compliments, Jingleman. Gary
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD40 and SD1 by Gunnar Jonny @ 12/06/18 10:03 AM

Mozzer, I could not find any info about your email in your profile. Maybe I could post the zipfile here and let Ketron and AJ hunt me to the end of the world as soon as Nigel had thrown me out off SZ.....
Jump to new posts Re: Heart Break Hotel Style for Yamaha? by Dnj @ 12/06/18 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By montunomanThat’s what I’m talking about Donny! Thank you!!!! Paul use it well buddy your very welcome... Merry Christmas
Korg Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Kronos- J.Rudess Japanese Grand by Nigel @ 12/05/18 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By SAM CASalamander Grand is pretty much the BEST free piano I've ever played. Sounds great. I love the Kronos.
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday To Me! by Dnj @ 12/05/18 06:39 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD60 weight spec update by Bernie9 @ 12/05/18 01:25 AM

I use the same with my Hammond SK1 or M-Audio 61. I fully agree.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Help keep Synth Zone Online