SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Sparky, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Now, please, re-read what I wrote about the "new topic" button and let me know what you think, or have you still not figured it out yet? BTW, you remarked I write “frequent and lengthy posts
Wersi Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Official Wersi OAX Demos by IMMusic_Curt @ 07/15/18 09:53 AM

Bill, I finally got around to checking into this. Sure enough, Bank 84 is in OAX and just as you mentioned the voice names end in "ACC." I ran across some of those voices at some point in the past but didn't pay much attention or realize t
Jump to new posts Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON MASON!!!! by DonM @ 07/15/18 07:25 AM

Thanks guys!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tonewheeldude re- Midjpro by Anthony Johnson @ 07/15/18 12:12 AM

I should point out that I've followed correct procedure and emailed (not phoned because of hearing difficulties on phones) both the supplier (Ketron UK) and also Ketron Italy. Never had a response from either. I have also posted on this forum where A
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE KORG PA1000 ARRANGER KB MINT by Dnj @ 07/14/18 07:18 AM

Korg PA1000 61-Key Professional Arranger Keyboard (61-key Pro Arranger) Performance that takes you places KORG debuts the newest High Performance Arranger in the acclaimed Pa-Series of Professional Arrangers, the Pa1000. The Pa1000 has plenty of ne
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE KORG PA1000 Arranger KB MINT by Dnj @ 07/14/18 07:17 AM

Korg PA1000 61-Key Professional Arranger Keyboard (61-key Pro Arranger) Performance that takes you places KORG debuts the newest High Performance Arranger in the acclaimed Pa-Series of Professional Arrangers, the Pa1000. The Pa1000 has plenty of ne
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD40 Sound Demos by Anthony Johnson @ 07/14/18 01:28 AM

I've subscribed too. Very good - please keep them coming. What an incredible little module this is, although I already suspected so as I have a Midjpro and prefer some of it's voices to the Genos (especially the String section, which is better in it'
Jump to new posts Re: E80 Minus one function by Mark79100 @ 07/13/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By DnjTerry....... But if I am being honest and Timing is a "Pet Peeve" of mine, that can't be overlooked.....that said there are places in the song where it seems a bit rushed,... sometimes a metronome can be very helpfu
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts 6/8 Style for Audya by DaveGD @ 07/13/18 03:29 PM

Looking for a 6/8 style for my Audya which is suitable for Scottish music. Hope someone is willing to share. Many Thanks DaveD N. Ireland
Jump to new posts Re: Spent a few hours ... by Stephenm52 @ 07/13/18 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By SAM CAWould've been nice if you guys shared some recordings though. How did you find the Genos orchestral instruments? I love the orchestral sounds on the Genos.
Jump to new posts Re: T-Jam Blues....ArraNGER material? by captain Russ @ 07/13/18 09:52 AM

Chas is right. I don't like accordion:Tony Lovello was a long-time friend. I can't stand banjo: J.D. Crowe has been a friend for over 50 years. And I wish Bella Fleck would give up and use that creativity on another instrument. I'm OK with Jake's uk
Novation Discussion
Jump to new posts Novation Circuit Mono Station In-depth Demo by SAM CA @ 07/12/18 11:45 PM

If you're a Novation fan, here's an in-depth walk-through video by Enrique Martinez for the Circuit Mono Station. I recorded it at Perfect Circuit audio (Los Angeles) yesterday. I really liked it! It's a 'little' beast in disguise!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya Backup by Henni @ 07/12/18 10:47 PM

Please note that you can only restore your backup to the same hard drive inside your Audya that you made it from. Trying to restore to another HD will not work as the protection is linked to your specific HD inside your Audya.
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD90 Module Pre-order by Bachus @ 07/12/18 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By frankievethis first batch, pre-paid, will land by the end of the month Thanks, for the information
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 3 Styles for use on Audya 4 by freakman @ 07/12/18 03:01 PM

Hi Henni, Yes fhis ist the Way. Exactly
Jump to new posts Re: my walking bass progress by Bill Lewis @ 07/12/18 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyOriginally Posted By Uncle DaveOriginally Posted By Mark79100 Someone said years ago in a discussion about singing. "It's impossible to be a great singer and a great instrumentalist at the same time. That the mi
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 by Buddy @ 07/12/18 01:42 PM

Hi Audrey, Long time! I am hoping that everyone in the family is well and doing OK. I am looking to buy a Tyros 4. As I thought about members of the forum that I could contact to assist me with enquiries, it was laid on my mind to contact you. I kn
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Tyros 4 to buy by Buddy @ 07/12/18 01:05 PM

Thanks John for your kind response. However, it is actually Tyros 4 that we need and not Genos. Kind Regards. Buddy
Jump to new posts Re: My impression of the Yamaha S-970 by tony mads usa @ 07/12/18 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By travlin'easyI was trying to help a friend with his Korg PA600 a about 6 weeks ago, and after hearing it, to me it really didn't cut it, particularly when it came to sounds. When he heard my S950 he said, to his ears, there was no
Jump to new posts Re: My Way song explanation and orig French lyrics by tony mads usa @ 07/12/18 06:53 AM

Mark, interesting story ... I knew Paul Anka wrote it for Sinatra, but did not know the back story ... Thanks for posting that ...
General Discussion
Loving the Genos, but I wonder how to show the Transpose Settings On main screen as it appears at this stage you can’t?. Any advice? Robbo
Jump to new posts Can anyone please convert 2 roland styles to korg by rolandfan @ 07/11/18 09:09 AM

Please let me know. I will email them to you.thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Roland piano partner 2 by Bill Lewis @ 07/11/18 05:32 AM

I agree its pretty basic but I think its more aimed at beginners to get them into playing ( and it helps sell pianos, I've seen that first hand ) I use it with my FP90 for some Rhythm Backing and although you can't do any editing of the Styles there
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Lowrey Aria Pro EX6000 Demo by jimlaing @ 07/11/18 05:25 AM

After playing my Hauptwerk organ setup with such great theatre organ and classical organ sample sets available, the theatre organ sounds on this Lowrey sound like 20 year old samples - harsh, not very realistic, etc. The classical sounds are not bad
Jump to new posts Re: youtube to mp3 conversion? by jimlaing @ 07/11/18 05:11 AM

On the Mac, I use "YTD", the "YouTube Downloader". Be careful downloading it though; some sites that had it, seemed like 'spam' sites. I found a good copy a while back (year+ ago), don't know of the best link today. Its primar
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online