SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Recording from Audya/Event-X to DAW by Luka @ Today at 12:19 AM

Hi guys! To achieve separation of tracks of an Audya style when recording to DAW I use main output as reference (drum track, which I use for synchronisation when combinig tracks on DAW) and aux output to get a single track, so I repeat 9 times to re
GEM Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts GEM WK2 Desktop Arranger FOR SALE by vangelis @ 04/24/24 05:42 PM

Module EXPANDER realtime midi arranger The WK2 MIDI Arranger - 444 high quality sounds to suit just about any style of music. 16-part multitimbral, with 32 note polyphony, programmable split and the ability to layer 2 sounds 250.00 plus shipping and
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sad news, Peter Baartmans passing by bomba6 @ 04/23/24 11:13 AM

So sad. Such a talented man. RIP.
Jump to new posts My current Project is... by travlin'easy @ 04/21/24 12:49 PM

a new end table, one made of Mappa Burl and epoxy finished and using the natural edge, though I may decide to square it off if Carol doesn't like it. Might even round it off using deep pour epoxy, which would be a real challenge for this old codger.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: BK-9 FOR SALE 2/2/24 by zuki @ 04/20/24 06:46 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: KETRON EVENT - Why you need the PRO1 pack! by rattley @ 04/19/24 03:47 PM

I'm sorry but this isn't acceptable. One can't even trust a new keyboard so you only play it in private?? I have been hearing too much lately on the PAX5 and its shortcomings. My Genos2 would be on the fast track out of here if I couldn't trust it. A

Help keep Synth Zone Online