SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 4 played as 'chromatic accordeon' by Gunnar Jonny @ 54 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Anthony JohnsonWhat I noticed mostly was that his Rotary (Leslie) effect really sounded like a Leslie speaker and Yamaha's own standard settings, even on the Genos, are sadly lacking in this respect. ....... Anthony, if you look
Jump to new posts Re: My favorite place to play ... by Uncle Dave @ Today at 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By bruno123 I wonder what he is really trying to say? LOL - sometimes, I just need to vent stagnant thoughts. I'm not sure I even had a point. I was just feeling wordy!
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone have knee replacement recently? by tony mads usa @ Today at 06:33 PM

Here is someone else who apparently doesn't know "what the Hell he is talking about" https://www.healthline.com/health/total-knee-replacement-surgery/outcomes-statistics-success-rate#1 Especially in the part where the article talks about
Jump to new posts Re: Genos expansion pack for S-970! by Henni @ Today at 05:16 PM

Please be so kind as to take the time to make and post some MP3 demos here. Only intros and endings would suffice. At PSRTut it was discudded how they created the sounds. It was a complete different method than expected, but Greek to a novice like m
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts PSR-S975 for sale by jingleman @ Today at 04:13 PM

I have a Yamaha psr -s975 arranger work station. Absolutely new in every way mint condition less than a couple of months old only played a few times never left non smoking home. This one does it all check out the web site on line. Comes with everythi
Jump to new posts Re: Two oldies by Terrysutt @ Today at 01:53 PM

Thank you for your comments,I recorded these on my Roland E80 using a style named FATS with a Chorus organ on upper 1 and a Rock piano on upper 2 and using the fill ins to suit.
The 21 Reasons to Consume Healthy Smoothies Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you mee
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD90 Style Demos by IMMusic_Curt @ Today at 12:51 PM

What do you play to a style called "Yes Lord"? What about an up-tempo version of Amazing Grace? From the AJAMSonic Style Packs an SD90 Style called "Yes Lord"
Jump to new posts Re: YAMAHA Coming Soon.......? by Bachus @ Today at 12:37 PM

Looks like a kind of flute... Yamaha is all around music, not just keys
Jump to new posts Re: BK9 vs G70 by Bachus @ Today at 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By Gunnar JonnyOriginally Posted By Dnjone of these days Roland will get all these great ideas together and if ever recreate a TOTL G70ish arranger kb somehow in a more modern version that alone will turn the whole company around.
Jump to new posts Re: For Don Mason...Drivin my life away, Yamaha Genos by travlin'easy @ Today at 10:05 AM

This guy is a great player and excellent singer - a winning combination regardless of the brand of keyboard he is performing with. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: Bose s1 pro now comes with battery standard by travlin'easy @ Today at 08:13 AM

I, like many on this forum, used to stand while performing. I thought it made me look more like a was playing the keyboard and that people could see me better. That was a fallacy. For the last 15 years I was on stage, I used a great stool that has a
Jump to new posts Re: Need Help for Choosing New Speaker System by Harold123 @ Today at 05:53 AM

Thank You Guitpic1....The light weight has to be a Plus also sounding Great!...All Good choices for sure. Hummmmmmmm
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Wersi Demos through the Ages by IMMusic_Curt @ Today at 05:52 AM

Thanks Bill and definitely will link back.
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD 90 Module by Bachus @ Today at 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Bachus, an sd9 doesn't tempt you as an (almost) all in one solution? I imagine you're somewhat used to 76 keys with the pa4x.. Well, to be honest, i mostly play on the kronos, and thats 88 key.. just a single button an
Jump to new posts Re: Eureka, can it be true? by Gunnar Jonny @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

When look at old cowboy & western movies, it seems that Whisky is the ultimate medicine..... I'm going to try it, maybe mix it with my coffee and hope that it helps for or cure all my bad bodyparts.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts AUDYA 4 installed 120GB SSD by freakman @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Hello, I have an SSD installed in my AUDYA 4 today, works perfectly. Standard IDE to SATA adapter about 9 € 120GB Western Digital about 29 € Until now, everything is running faster than before and no clacking HDD more.
Jump to new posts KORG Demo Pa4x Pt 2 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 09:02 AM

watched it all twice nice performance..
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamix Audio - with Yamaha GENOS by Dnj @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

good luck Henni...your future of editing is all out there and at your command...enjoy!
Jump to new posts Re: The Queen is dead, Long live the Queen by Nigel @ Yesterday at 01:41 AM

Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen. "Hey Nineteen, that's Aretha Franklin, she don't remember the Queen Of Soul. It's hard times befallen the Soul Survivors. She thinks I'm crazy but I'm just growing old"
Jump to new posts Re: Rudy Rosa, A Friend Too Soon Departed by Gunnar Jonny @ Yesterday at 12:49 AM

Many years ago i put the link to his channel at my favourites. Probably found it posted here at SZ? Rudy was a real master playing keyboards and organs, and I'm regulary at YT to take a look, listen and try to learn something of the way he play. It's
Jump to new posts Re: If I was to buy any keyboard today by Bachus @ 08/17/18 10:44 PM

1. Kronos 2 2. Yamaha montage 3 Nord stage 3 4 Roland RD2000 5 Kawai MP11 The thing is, one keyboard only, that would mean 88 keys... I would combine it with the Ketron SD90...(which is technically not a keyboard) If they would ever release 88 key
Jump to new posts Worth the watch by travlin'easy @ 08/17/18 08:45 PM

Gary
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha S975 For Sale by leeboy @ 08/17/18 05:10 PM

Deane, Lee here...where are you located?
Roland Arranger Keyboard Forum
My answers: 1. No intermediary step. Just load the old style and it should play. 2. The Style Converter software fills in a "template" which packages MIDI data so that your keyboard will understand it as a style (with fills and variations
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online