SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sometimes a SIMPLE Stripped down version is Best! by Bill Lewis @ 13 minutes 6 seconds ago

The tip jar thing was a joke but as said being a woman does make a differance in perception of talent. And if she did work a club or bar the tip jar would get full partially because of that. Envision a guy doing the same quality of a performance and
Jump to new posts Re: O. T. Heart Update by Graham UK @ 40 minutes 46 seconds ago

Excellent news...Best Wishes from the UK.
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Great loss by abacus @ Today at 05:26 AM

Tribute Show on Organ 1st Radio http://organradio.com/details/136a.php Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Small problem, what would you do? by tony mads usa @ Today at 03:23 AM

Only every day for years on my way to work ...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD7 B3 Over voice. by Bernie9 @ Today at 01:20 AM

I don't have an SD7, but an SD40 and find organ voices, many times, will be louder, and this isn't just the SD40. It is annoying to have to adjust the volume when I get a bad surprise like you. Bernie
Jump to new posts Re: Bose Compact available by cgiles @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave Fran has something I want. His G800? His inflatable Tina Louise doll.
The Bar
Jump to new posts California Fire Storm by Duane O @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

my daughter's family escaped the Camp Fire on Nov 8 with literally the clothes on their backs. They had only a few minutes to load their 6 children, two dogs, and baskets of laundry into their trucks before racing down the mountain road with flames
Jump to new posts Re: UPS Go figure by btweengigs @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Nothing to do with UPS...but Dolly, Whitney, Linda....all great versions. My favorite is a two-fer with Vince and Dolly. https://youtu.be/-6Mnfpp0ez0
Jump to new posts Re: More junk by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By cgilesOriginally Posted By Uncle DaveThat key click on every attack drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!!! Very UNhammond-ish. according to the manual, KEY CLICK (and percussion) volume is adjustable. I'd suggest you try setting it to "
Jump to new posts Re: The RD2000 went back by zionip @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Hi guitpic1, I am glad that you are keeping your Casio PX560 - its keybed is very responsive and performs well with external modules such as the Ketron SD90. Bachus mentioned in other threads that he plans to use his Kronos 88-key with a Ketron SD9
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Opinion Rhapsody by captain Russ @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

ya gotta like it! Russ
Jump to new posts Re: We Gather Together by IMMusic_Curt @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By Bernie9Hey, thanks a lot Curt. It just so happens that I have three shows this week, in which this old classic fits the bill. The Eb,F, and C modulations slowed me down for a minute, but she is ready to go in WAV and MP3. Berni
Jump to new posts Re: This probably is against the rules.. by Bachus @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By Bill LewisRight, it is against the rules as I see them. We come here to talk music and keyboards and get away from garbage like this. Please delete. That people even bring this up..
Jump to new posts Re: Solo Guitar Entertainer's dream comes true by SAM CA @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Is that midi transmission through the Guitar midi interface pretty accurate? Do you always get the chords you want?
Jump to new posts Re: Glad I'm in the South by guitpic1 @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

15 - 30 degrees here this week. January came early to MN. Nobody moves here because they like the weather. 🤪
Jump to new posts Re: A Thanksgiving song by my friend Helmut Licht. by montunoman @ Yesterday at 06:52 AM

A nice “ feel good” song.
Jump to new posts Re: Footage of me playing with the band i'm in! by BradgeMusicTube @ Yesterday at 03:42 AM

Thank you both! Yeah around the end you could sorta hear the keyboard (Korg SP-250) but it wasn't much spectaculair anyway
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Mid term elections by Nigel @ Yesterday at 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By kbrkr Obama added more to the debt than any past president. Many of the Trump tax cuts have been offset by trade recoveries, increased job and investment growth, etc. Don't forget Obama was handed a devastated economy that he
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: style ketron by Gunnar Jonny @ 11/18/18 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By Henni.....Please share everything that you have if there are more. Sharing is always nice, but hopefully copyright issues is not a problem here? I.e. Styles&Music files is commercial as far as I know, and if so, violation of
Jump to new posts Re: Ketron SD90 Soft or Hard Case by zionip @ 11/18/18 04:58 PM

Usually Ketron releases one soft case and one hard case for each of its arranger modules. Unfortunately, Ketron has not released the soft and hard cases for the SD90 module yet. I am using a discontinued Targus 17-inch laptop shoulder case which is
Hi Dnj, Thank you my friend for your kind comment i wish you a beautiful week greetings Rico
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Ketron SD90 Gig Bag or Case by hammer @ 11/18/18 11:05 AM

Anyone know of a padded hard or soft case that will fit the Ketron SD90? Deane
Jump to new posts Re: The next level of realisme by Eric, B @ 11/18/18 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By BradgeMusicTubeLoved the sound of that bass! But the PA4X / Genos violins are much more realistic, this computer violin (SWAM Engine?) sounds unpleasant.. thats the nature of realistic violins When so
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using SEQUENZ KB Sonic Bar ? by DonM @ 11/18/18 07:42 AM

Jasper's still offers A-frame stands.
Jump to new posts Re: The same 4 chords by Stephenm52 @ 11/17/18 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By btweengigsNot just rock and country Some great swing and jazz tunes utilize the 3 or 4 chord pattern adding nice passing chords. Love this one with Lou Rawls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFnfkLtFgSA&index=3&list=RDgck1
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online