SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PSR S-970 Update coming soon! by Eric, B @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Dnjwhy the 970?.....new update should be for the S975 I don't think it is an official Yamaha update, but something they threw together ... Eric
Jump to new posts Building the right Keyboard Rig.... by Dnj @ 44 minutes 12 seconds ago

https://www.roland.com/us/promos/keyboard_rigs/
Jump to new posts Re: Genos and what I learned today by Bachus @ 52 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By shueymusicSo... PSR-S775 $1299 PSR-S975 $1999 Tyros 6 $3299 ????? Genos $5499 I guess it could work! The Genos is listed as a “Digital Workstation!” Seriously.. If the Tyros 6 is an improvement on the Tyros 5, that does
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: SDcards copy by hbinfo2001 @ Today at 12:11 PM

Hi Roger,My backup sdcard its from my kn7000 that I have years ago So I open the SDexplorer software and copy and paste all the styles to a new sdcard and all the styles work fine After I copy the folder SD_Sound to the root of the new sd-card All th
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on vocal processing by sparky589 @ Today at 10:58 AM

Mic pattern can compound tracking problem. I use a super cardoid senn 945 for feedback control which can occur with Senn condenser mics in accordion when I switch to it during performance, You can't be off axis with that..
Jump to new posts Re: Mocking version of Yamaha Montage demo by Eric, B @ Today at 10:44 AM

LOL! That was funny!
Jump to new posts Re: found more early 90s demo tapes of mine by zuki @ Today at 09:52 AM

Yours too Nigel and John!
Jump to new posts Re: Why are folks so defensive about..... by cgiles @ Today at 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By Nigel Hey that ain't the guitarist's fault. It is the nature of the instrument. Yeah, yeah, you guitar players are all alike, blame the poor guitar. If you guys didn't play so LOUD, it would stay in tune. No, seriously, that
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Want to buy - Korg PA 3X (61 note only) by zuki @ Today at 08:48 AM

Thanks Jerry, if the 3X 61 had a pop up screen, I'd consider it, but will move fwd to the 4X 61.
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA 1000 FOR SALE by zuki @ Today at 08:44 AM

Yes! Good one!
Jump to new posts Re: Rudess & Parisi by cgiles @ Today at 08:28 AM

I've never been a huge fan of Jordan Rudess, but Marco Parisi on the other hand.....plus, he looks like a younger, skinnier (depiction of) Jesus Christ. chas
Jump to new posts Re: korg pa1000 coming by tony mads usa @ Today at 08:23 AM

No Donny, I haven't ... The Pa900 is great for MY needs for now and no doubt for a long time to come ...
Jump to new posts Re: How About A little Jazz Exercise........... by Jerryghr @ Today at 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By organgrinderI might have been that accordian player, I had some really strange jobs back in the day. MEL I worked many Polish weddings with my accordion when I was young. The day started with playing the Polish Wedding March
Jump to new posts Flamenco Guitar by Dnj @ Today at 06:30 AM

Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: PA 1000 by zuki @ Today at 06:24 AM

Still for sale, thanks to a deadbeat eBayer arggg.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Stupid deal of the HOUR by Bernie9 @ Today at 05:18 AM

I check it everyday and even though it is usually guitars and accessories, I don't want to miss out on something good I can use.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Sense of humor that I love by Nigel @ Today at 02:09 AM

Walk Off The Earth is a Canadian band with a very quirky sense of humor that I love.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Audya tutoral by underdog @ Today at 01:46 AM

Thank you HENNI As I had said I already had bought AJs tutorial DVDs but there is no information in them of any advanced programming Just a bit more of the workings and editing of sounds.No details of how to programme what I described in my first po
Jump to new posts Re: Bring Back MODULES?.... by MOMBOC @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

I dont have to bring Modules back. I never got rid of mine: Roland XV5080 (Expanded) Yamaha Motif ES Ensoniq MR Rack Rack Hammond XM2
Jump to new posts Re: Update Bose S1 Pro by Eric, B @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By Crossover Really? That's a surprise. I live east of the Ruhr metropolitan area near Unna. Musicstore Cologne is an hour of driving away. But Thomann is also supposed to be a giant brick&mortar store (in the middle of nowhere
Jump to new posts Re: more of my demo tapes from the 1990s by Mark79100 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By GiovanniHi Mark , loved all your wonderful music !!! playing to this standard .....you will always find work and lots of gigs !!! Thank you for sharing your talent !!! Your old mentor John Leslie would be very proud of you . reg
Roland - General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Juno DS88 Newbie, key loudness, scratchy noises by Gearhead @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Hi again! Key sensitivity solved. Roland customer support says the black keys might be slightly different in sensitivity from the white keys, but there should be no difference among either type. That is, all the white keys should have the same sen
Jump to new posts Re: Where are you Chas? by DonM @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Let's talk Percussion...B3 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By 124Talking M100 for a moment, a trick I'd use sparingly was flipping on the 2nd harmonic then gradually squeezing down the 3rd harmonic tab. It used to bring in a really biting, almost distortion, sound. Fun times. Nice technic
Jump to new posts Re: Zoom Q2n by Dnj @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Gary good luck selling your boat and if not use it to the fullest..... enjoy your next voyage south and of course take pics & videos...all the best!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online