SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD40 Save Midi File by Donny @ Today at 01:06 AM

Yes, that is easy. Thank you for that. The manual is not very good for the SD40......
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This sounds pretty live to me.... by Mikem @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

You welcome, gentlemen! Thanks for your input.
Jump to new posts Re: OOT ... I guess it's my turn ... by 124 @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Way to go, Tony!
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA4X 76 Sold by shueymusic @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

Congrats! The P-125 does sound great! Enjoy the 970 when you can!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 by hammer @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

AJ, Any prices for these yet and availability? Deane
Jump to new posts Re: OT a little-9 minutes of great music by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

No, zuki ... just needed to get my 'beat' back ... It's amazing to me how great I feel ...
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: New Korg PA4X 76 for sale $2500 by Harold123 @ Yesterday at 05:28 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: Pa1000 Vocal Harmony Volume to lead ratio HELP by DonM @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Yes, you can apply a Global Lock.
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: Just a recent video of Russian popular music by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

That was really cool...nicely done..love the imagery.
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale Yamaha S970 by Dnj @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By sparky589Donnie you've got the best emoji collection..
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Like New Ketron SD7 For Sale by hammer @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

I have 2 Ketron SD7 Keyboards and find I really don't need both of them. If you are interested I will ship a Ketron SD7 keyboard within the USA for $1900.00. This will include the original shipping box, and manuals. This is a "like new&qu
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Ketron SD7 For Sale by hammer @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Check the for sale section. I am selling one of my two Ketron SD7 keyboards. Deane
Jump to new posts Re: New Korg PA4X 76 key Model $2500 by bruno123 @ Yesterday at 02:50 AM

Don you have been blessed with a good attude and a great life, it shows in all that you do. Gary you have the secret to living a happy life -- helping others. Helping others brings a type of happiness you cannot buy or create. It has been said when
Roland - General Discussion
Sorta sounds like a hardware issue if you reinstalled the OS and nothing changed.
Jump to new posts Re: Experiences with Korg Konnect? by Crossover @ 05/20/18 02:05 PM

X
The Bar
What you CAN'T see is his wife desperately treading water and screaming a few yards away . Ahhh, guitar players, you gotta love 'um . chas
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
"You can go into menu/voice preset/choose vocal harmony from dropdown menu type then touch yellow selected harmony type. from there you can set the seperate volumes for each voice then hit upper right dropdown menu to write and name preset.Exi
Jump to new posts Re: OT. Curt Prina has passed over by Dnj @ 05/20/18 06:58 AM

May he Rest in Peace...
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Your advice by kierc.0857 @ 05/20/18 02:43 AM

That's great info Bernie.I'm not looking for it to sound any better the the Audya 4, like you i just play and go, i don't dive into the technical parts too much.Im just looking at the more compact size and that it will do all my Audya does for live p
Jump to new posts Re: Power Single by Bernie9 @ 05/20/18 01:23 AM

I am not surprised Don. After all, why would a fine Southern gentleman be watching all that pomp and ceremony?
Jump to new posts Re: Korg PA1000 - huge problem - please weigh in by cgiles @ 05/19/18 07:24 PM

I'm glad to see this problem getting the attention it deserves. chas
Jump to new posts Re: New way to use pitchbend! by Eric, B @ 05/19/18 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By Jerryghr (or scratching your nose). Regards, Jerryghr
Korg Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help I'm lost by brickboo @ 05/19/18 05:27 PM

Dave, definitely get Fran too, but make him bring those girls that he used to gig with too. Don't come without them eh!
Jump to new posts Re: Checked out the Genos. by guitpic1 @ 05/19/18 04:56 PM

Good review. Seems we all bond with one brand or the other eventually. My experience gigging with the PA4X was definitely a good one. However, once the Genos arrived, and I would go back and forth between the two.... I realized that the Genos j
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale: Yamaha PSR S970 by Dnj @ 05/19/18 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By jinglemanDonny, Maybe you should pick up a Korg Liverpool while you’re on a roll... Sorry for the Southern turn, but I didn’t think the Southern Gent would mind! been there done that ...I had a KMA a few years ago also...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online