SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This guy John Beesley is GOOD! by leeboy @ Today at 05:02 PM

Gary, after hearing that and a bunch of other stuff I have listened to lately...I think a used T5 would be fine here...maybe even a PSR-s970, they sound great too. What do you think on the comparison?
Jump to new posts Re: So Why Didn't YOU order a New Genos yet?..... by travlin'easy @ Today at 04:41 PM

I agree, Dave. Laura is really good, you may be even better. Most of the folks never learned vocal control, which is imperative when using any harmonizer/vocal processor, either onboard or outboard. Gary
Jump to new posts Re: It's Christmas ... by travlin'easy @ Today at 03:25 PM

Double HA!
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 launchpad and registrations by Tom04 @ Today at 02:52 PM

Hi AJ, thanks for this answer, it helps a lot. Best regards
Johnathan I now understand the secret of your success. The song is one of my favorites, the arrangement was fantastic, and as for the vocalist -- don't ever lose her; she's a keeper. (Smile) You can't best a husband wife duo, John C.
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Live Drums vs Audio Drums by Ketron_AJ @ Today at 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By stkeysThanks AJ, I find it strange then that while testing out how to Sync Cubase to the SD9 my results were as follows. Styles that contain "Live Drums" didn't stay in Sync. Styles with "Audio Drums" did sta
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 styles converted for Audya by Bernie9 @ Today at 02:11 PM

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to erase the .MP3 type, but it just shows .pat and no .MP3. It is still acting like an MP3 though. This is on the Audya.
Jump to new posts Re: New Xmas Song by beachbum @ Today at 10:06 AM

Thanks guys for the listen and the thumbs up... Yes this was a Christmas style but what I think changes it so much is I used the bells on the mutipad throughout most of the song. This is the first time I really utilized that function of the keyboard
Jump to new posts Re: legal mp3 and Youtube downloads by travlin'easy @ Today at 07:52 AM

Mark, I have been using that one for two years and no problems. Gary
Jump to new posts XTRAX STEMS by jingleman @ Today at 07:43 AM

Create your own backing tracks or custom mixes into 3 tracks. Drums, Vocal, and instrumentation. Interesting stuff. I remember the Ketron SD7 promoted this capability in their initial promo. Some of the demos at their website sound promising. XTRAX
Wanted To Buy & Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Pa3x and Technics 7000. by RC @ Today at 05:39 AM

Dropping the price of the Pa3x to 1650.00 in time for Christmas Technics still same price
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sd9 improvements and new features will come by Anthony Johnson @ Today at 03:51 AM

An Ajamsonic SD40 from AJ may have some RAM sounds which AJ has installed but the standard SD40 is missing the RAM sounds which are on the SD7. I know this because I was going to buy one (thinking it was a SD7 module) but changed my mind when I found
Jump to new posts Re: Pro12 tablet on eBay by Stephenm52 @ Today at 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By tony mads usaIt takes PDFs ... You can go here for FAQs: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/faq.html or email the 'owner' directly using the link on the FAQ page, or Google Musicsheetspro on you tube for tutorials ... Believe
Yamaha Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tyros 5 - The Last Waltz by sparky589 @ Yesterday at 11:21 AM

Good job-a long time favorite song of mine.
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamix styles anyone using? by travlin'easy @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

I guess I'm one of the old codgers that used lots of third-party, song-specific styles when I was performing. I enjoyed the perfect intros (mainly because I couldn't play them), same with the endings, and everything in between. The styles were all li
Jump to new posts Re: Are my hands to small by Uncle Dave @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

I've seen Tower of Power many, many times, and lots of times, I hang out after the show with them. (I got a guy!) The first time I shook hands with Roger Smith (organist) I swear, it was like a toddler holding his dad's hand! My entire hand disappea
Jump to new posts Re: OT: The Story of the Hammond X66 by Duane O @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

The vibrato on the X66 was incredible. It sent 3 separate signals to the left, center, and right speakers in the cabinet, creating a true rotating effect. Downside was the 12 single tonewheels which used a divider circuit to create the different foo
Technics Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hallelujah by HarryG @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Hi, Thanks for the kind words. I'm still very happy with the KN 7000. It can do things that the new keys still can not do. @Bruno: I recorded 77 songs on my YT channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Piertro123 Harry
Jump to new posts Re: Choir Anyone? by Uncle Dave @ 12/09/17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By DnjI just wont say anything about anything anymore......whats the sense nobody cares anyway I'm just teasing ... you always go sooooo far, and praise the one you have as the GREATEST, most AMAZING kb ever. I buy alot of stuff
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Recording and Saving Songs on SD9Pro by stkeys @ 12/09/17 02:42 PM

Hey Guy's does anybody know how to save a song that's been recorded on the SD9 as a .wav file to a USB stick ? I've recorded a session as a WAV file, named it and saved it to the SD9's internal Drive but can't figure out how to then copy and paste i
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing Damaged Case On Yamaha S910 by Bernie9 @ 12/09/17 11:56 AM

Thanks Lee, but my customer is out in the West panhandle. I got two estimates of 2 1/2 hrs bench time, bringing the total with case to $332. We will see how UPS reacts.
Jump to new posts Re: Used Tyros5 $1,500 by Bernie9 @ 12/09/17 11:49 AM

Sorry, without looking, I thought it was you selling it.
Well the first one, posted by Mark would be a little too heavy for some of us older guys to lug around. And the 2nd one, shared by vangelis only comes with one "style" I think, and no line outs. lol Jim
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Midi Styles by Henni @ 12/08/17 02:01 PM

Wow! Thank you so much for your offer Andy - I am looking forward to it! Henni
Jump to new posts Re: PA 1000 - wait continues by adimatis @ 12/08/17 10:35 AM

It was the same with Pa600 - Pa900. First the entry level model, build some base of users, get the initial feedback and then two-three months later the higher model release. This is the regular pattern in sales. Certainly with Korg seems to be.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online