SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Korg Microkey Air 61/ SD40 by Torch @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Just a regular Bluetooth receiver won't work for MIDI. As far as I know, there is only one USB dongle in the world that receives MIDI over Bluetooth. MIDI Bud by CME-Pro https://www.cme-pro.com/widi-bud/ Chris
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Something a bit different by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Terry, thanks for posting this ... I do something similar with a number of the tunes you posted ... You could also add "When the Saints Go Marching In" to this medley ... One of the great things about S-Z is that we can always learn from wh
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by saxxman @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

Who knows? Maybe there are anticipating a rush to buy the SX900 and they are trying to show there is still a lot of features unique to the Genos..... ??
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by saxxman @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Tony and Bachus - don't mean to take the post sideways.... but yesterday the wife and I went into an Oriental Market and the lady had us try them - they were quite delicious... and so we bought a half dozen. They are like the kid's toy balls you see
Jump to new posts Re: Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by Dnj @ Yesterday at 02:39 PM

GENOS2 Winter NAMM?
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by tony mads usa @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Wow ... I'd be afraid to pick them ! Rambutan https://g.co/kgs/731S6H
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by saxxman @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Bachus - Did you by chance, get some Rambutons over there? Just had my first one yesterday! Very tasty. Strange looking fruit but a very pleasing taste!
Jump to new posts Re: Vacation is over by Bachus @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Originally Posted By DnjOriginally Posted By Bachus And maybe, i will even decide to stick to just the Genos as the keyboard.. Now that is a great idea and all you will need.. plus you have VST's too...more then enough to create great music. Welcome
Jump to new posts Re: Good bye to an Era, my PA4x has a new owner.Got so by rikkisbears @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By DAN.2000rikki, you once told me that you were interested in the way yamaha ntr/ntt rules works with their arpeggios The new vArranger engine is aware of this a lot better now not sure if you still need it Hi Dan, Great to hear
Jump to new posts Re: Something a bit different by saxxman @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Thanks Terry! Enjoy the Roland technology and styles! I enjoyed listening to your medley...Encore!
Jump to new posts Re: Something a bit different by Terrysutt @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Thank you all for your comments,Randy,the keyboard is the Roland E80 (I only have that and the EM 2000)and the style used was from the Bossa/Samba section called Orchestral Samba.
Jump to new posts Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording by jingleman @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Nice song Steve...recording sounds good. JM
Ketron Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SD9 default recording folder by synerjim @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Thanks AJ, it would be nice though if you can globally assigned a "recording" folder so don't need to be concern where you last came from. And yes, this helps.
Jump to new posts Re: Another Nam Tran SX900 Video - Great Listen by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Yes, he does seem to reach for it often, but suppose he could assign fills to a pedal. Nonetheless, I agree.
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Bernie9 @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

+1 So there, Dave
Jump to new posts Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording by Terrysutt @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Brilliant job Steve,pleasant listening,we`ll keep our ears open for this one.
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Bill Lewis @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Songwriters write the songs musicians preform so both are equally important . Barry Manilow--- I write the songs that make the who,e World sing" So true , we both provide a valuable service and love doing it.
Jump to new posts Re: Think about this.... by Riceroni9 @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

The other side of that coin is a songwriter who does not consider himself a musician, does not sing that well but uses an Arranger Keyboard to help listeners understand the song's melody and lyric. Performing in public is not in my "wheelhouse.
Jump to new posts Re: Aquarela do Brasil Ray Conniff Rico by KeyBTyros @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Thank you so much my friends makes me very happy you enjoyed that i wish you @ll a beautiful weekend and see you next song Greetings Rico
The Bar
Jump to new posts Re: My new old car by captain Russ @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

I'll take a photo of my 85 Riviera and my 2001 Miata this week-end. both are show cars. Lots of fun! This Camaro is NICE. My Mazda has 17,000 mile on it. R.
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by jingleman @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

One thing to be cautious of when creating or adjusting styles, always check in mono. If you add too many FX or similar sounds, you can end up with phase cancellation. I’m sure Yamaha checks their mono output to avoid to much cancellation. If you ge
Jump to new posts Re: "First Love, Last Love"-New Song Studio Recording by saxxman @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

Steve - great job! Excellent playing, singing, and recording! Well balanced and the clarity is super! Great job and excellent song! Congrats and thanks for sharing your talent! PS - it is obvious you took your time to get it perfect!
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by saxxman @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Totally agree Donny! I love playing the board w/headphones and love the recordings I get via the Mixcraft software from the stereo boards.
Jump to new posts Genos/SX900 Comparison by UK Company by saxxman @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Here is a "feature by feature" comparison of Genos vs SX900 by the UK Piano group. Definitely highlights the superior features found on the Genos (granted, at 2.5 times the price). He suggests the Chord Looper may soon be added to Genos vi
Jump to new posts Re: Sx900 marketing strategy??? by Dnj @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By saxxmanYou are right Donny, but for me, not really interested in gigging w/the board. More interested in home use and my own enjoyment/recordings. Wouldn't most boards have similar issues with respect to stereo speakers versus m
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Help keep Synth Zone Online