SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Arranger Keyboard Forum
Trinity College London provides exams and awards qualifications in over 60 countries around the world. Whatever your musical tastes, Trinity College London has the music qualifications for you.
Jump to new posts Re: USB Drives by dlstarry @ 07/03/20 09:31 PM

I use Sandisk Cruzer 16GB & 32GB they work good on SX-900 & Computer. Denny
Jump to new posts Re: USB Drives by Gerry M @ 07/03/20 08:09 PM

I use a very small San Disc 32gb Cruzer. It performs very well on keyboard and PC. It is small enough to keep it inserted while transporting the KB, thus eliminating frequent removal and insert which could damage the USB input terminal.
Jump to new posts Re: USB Drives by lahawk @ 07/03/20 07:09 PM

I usually use Sandisk brand, can't go wrong with them. Currently I'm using a PNY 32GB on my SX-900. Works great. No problem backing up with either to a computer. Unlike a camera, or camcorder, I really don't think a keyboard needs a high end, high sp
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Pros Create Magic with KORG PA Keyboards by Taike @ 07/03/20 06:10 PM

Bao Vu (Vietnam) is the demonstrator of Pro Style Music.
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Pros Create Magic with KORG PA Keyboards by montunoman @ 07/03/20 05:15 PM

nice playing!
Jump to new posts USB Drives by Bill Lewis @ 07/03/20 05:04 PM

We all use them so I was wondering if there is any preferance on what to get. For my Roland BK9 32g is the max. The ones I have are dated and when I backup to my computer or other USBs there seems to be changes in settings. I've seen that SLC drives
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha PSR-SX900 - Pirates of the Caribbean by montunoman @ 07/03/20 04:56 PM

Wow! College courses dealing with arranger keyboards?!? There nothing like that here in the US as far as I know....
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Price Raised by $500.00! by montunoman @ 07/03/20 04:53 PM

What a strange time for a price hike, don't you think? Good idea to buy used, especially when Genos 2 hits the market but I guess that's not happening any time soon....
Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by montunoman @ 07/03/20 04:51 PM

Glad to hear from you Don, and I wish you and your FB the very best. I haven't joined because I am not a fan of FB for personal reasons. Either way, I hope we can keep in touch somehow.
Jump to new posts 6 Pros Create Magic with KORG PA Keyboards by Taike @ 07/03/20 04:41 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by W Tracy Parnell @ 07/03/20 04:13 PM

Very good explanation Don.
Jump to new posts Re: Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by tony mads usa @ 07/03/20 03:56 PM

++1
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Price Raised by $500.00! by Mikem @ 07/03/20 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By TaikeI'd suggest getting a used one. I'm thinking about it. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Ways to Improve Your Keyboard Playing by Gerry M @ 07/03/20 03:47 PM

Thanks Taike! Never too old to learn or re-learn keyboard skills.
Just google ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD & ORGAN SYLLABUS - TRINITY and it'll give you a .PDF file of a booklet regarding the syllabus, levels and exams.
Here you go, Montunoman: The keyboard books have an orange cover: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrinityVideoChannel/videos
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Ways to Improve Your Keyboard Playing by Taike @ 07/03/20 03:20 PM

They're not "my" tips but, yeah, they're good.
Jump to new posts Re: Genos Price Raised by $500.00! by Taike @ 07/03/20 03:15 PM

I'd suggest getting a used one.
Jump to new posts Explanation if anyone cares O.T. by DonM @ 07/03/20 02:28 PM

I’ve thought a long time before posting this. I have checked the page a couple of times since I quit posting. To clear up a couple of points, for anyone who is interested, I have not encouraged or suggested that anyone leave Synthzone. I left
Jump to new posts Re: Deep Purple by Gerry M @ 07/03/20 01:57 PM

Thanks Larry and Russ!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Help keep Synth Zone Online